Chapter 12

It's up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY IF YOU CAN I WANT TO GET AS MUCH FEED BACK AS I CAN!!! THNX!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!!! XP

Chapter 12

The next morning everything went as usual and then Ezzy had to go train. She had to do mind blocking, telepathy training, weaponry, and learn spells that she could use. Everyone involved in her training was outside with her. They started off with her mind blocking. She had to think of a memory and then try and block anyone from getting into her mind. This was a difficult task for her because of her telepathy. She couldn't control it, so it always got in the way somehow. They didn't stop training it until she blocked them three times in a row. Then they moved up to three people getting into her mind. She blocked them easily somehow. After a few hours of that, they moved on to spell training. That wasn't a problem for her for some reason. Galen just thought she was talented in that aspect. They got over that in less then an hour. The spells were just to either disarm or freeze the person in place. They were difficult to use because they were always used in battle and they were long and if the words weren't said right, it wouldn't work. They were kind of like tongue twisters too. After that they moved on to training her telepathy, on command. She was able to do it at random, but not when she wanted to. They spent about four hours on it and she had gotten the hang of it. She didn't have to get into anyone's mind for it. She just had to concentrate on looking at them and listening very carefully. After they were done with that, they went to eat lunch where they were the only ones who were sweaty and completely drenched in it too. After lunch they went outside and meditated for an hour and a half.

"Okay, you guys can open your eyes now," Galen said. "Now you must learn weaponry. Elli is the master of it, so she's going to teach you."

"Can't any of you do it for her? She doesn't like me and I have the feeling she won't teach me well," Ezzy said.

"We suck at it completely," Ethan said. "She's the only one who can teach you."

"Look, I'm not going to teach you because I like you. I'm doing it to protect everyone I love. It's crucial that I teach you to protect them. My reasons don't include you in them," Elli said with a sword in hand.

"Well in that case, I thank you for your support," Ezzy said, "but I think the master is about to become the apprentice."

"We'll see about that," Elli said throwing Ezzy a sharp samurai sword.

"Err....guys I think we should use the bamboo or foam swords for training," Xavier said hiding behind Galen.

"I think Xavier has a point, and you won't ever hear me saying that again," Valentin added.

"We'll be carful with them," Ezzy said not looking away from Elli.

"I think Xavier's right," Galen said. "You guys look like..."

"Call it on already," both the girls yelled.

"GO!" Galen yelled.

Ezzy and Elli didn't wait a second after the call was made to start fighting. They swung the swords at each other. Each time they made a huge clink as they hit or a shhhhaw as they slid them past each other. They both flung around with their bodies trying to avoid the sword from touching their skins. They bounced off of walls and other things that were around them; sometimes damaging something. Ezzy somehow got Elli unarmed and slid her sword across Elli's cheek making it bleed. Elli could've given up then, but she didn't. She found a way around Ezzy's sword and got hers back. The fight continued on for a good ten minutes. All of the guys just followed them around the garden watching intensely at their moves hoping no body died there and then.