chapter 2

*****

Chapter 2

Hannah's pov

I woke up to someone shouting my name. 

"Hannah! Hannah! Get down here NOW!" i heard damon shout. 

Uurgghh! I hate him right now! I hot dressed in 5 seconds my new record. I wore black skinny jeans, a red tank top, black denim jacket and black converse.

I ran downstairs to the livingroom where Damon was sitting on a chair, drinking Bourbon.

"WHat the HELL IS SO SPECIAL THAT YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME UP AT 6 IN THE MOARNING!" i yelled at damon of course he just started laughing his head off. Typical damon! 

"Well stefan and me wanted to discuss you pissing of Klaus!" he replied. Oh no! I ran with vampire speed up the stairs but just before i could make it to my room damon cought me and literaly dragged me downstairs and onto the couch. I death glared him.

"Now since Klaus can't see you i'm afraid your going to have to stay in the boarding house untill he leaves mystic falls!" stefan said. 

"Actually i am going to go back to my house in new york and i will come back to mystic falls when he is gone!" i said. 

"But you just got here!" damon whinned. 

"So?" i replied.

*****

A few hours later i was in my car and driving away back to new york. 

I arrived at 3pm and got out of my car entering my house.

*****

*1 month later*

I heard that damon had gotten a werewolf bite! I also knew the cure was klaus's blood so i was gonna make a deal in exchange for it. I had an old friend give me his number. 

"Hello!" i heard him say.

"Klaus!" i answered bluntly.

"Aahh hannah! What can i do for you?" I knew the only reason he was happy is because he's gonna track my number and find my location.

"I want to make a deal in exchange for the cure for a werewolf bite for my brother!" 

"Alright i'm listening!"  

"If you give him the cure i'll hand myself over to you!" i said. 

"Deal! Meet me at the old abondoned witch house at midnight!" he replied instantly knowing that it would be the only opportunity he would ever get to catch me.

"Ok!" then the line whent dead.

*****

It was finally midnight and i was waiting at the abandoned witch house for klaus! I can't believe after 150 years of running i was handing myself over to him! 

"Ahh the lovely hannah salvatore! After 150 years!" i heard say with a cheerful 'I win' tone as he stepped into the clearing. 

"Klaus!" i said bitterly. 

"I had someone send the cure to the salvatore boarding house so now it's your turn to hold your part of the deal!" he said smugly while holding his hand out. I took it and he led me to his car. I sat down in the passengers side.

A few hours later we arrived at a hotel in chicago. Klaus compelled the receptionist to give us a room for free. Once we where in the room he turned to me. 

"Now! Do you by any chance indegest vervain or wear any?" i shook my head nervously. He smirked then looked me in the eye. 

"I want you to stay with me and not leave unless i say so do you understand?" i nodded. 

"Good! You will do whatever i say got it?" i nodded.

*****

*A few weeks later*

Oh no! 

"Did you know that the doppleganger was alive?" he shouted. I shook my head. Klaus hadn't been able to make hybrids and now he knows elenas alive he's really mad. 

"Rebekah, you and hannah get in the car! We're going back to mystic falls!" he said after a while. Me and rebekah actually get on quite well since klaus took the dagger out.

When we where there klaus stormed out of the car. Me and rebekah shared a worried look. Then we went in search of the werewolf klaus wanted. We found him making out with his girlfriend caroline.

"Aarrggh! How sweat!" bekah said. 

"Maybe we should take a photo!" i added. 

"You must be caroline! Making you tyler! The werewolf!" she said. 

"Who are you two?" caroline asked. 

"We're the new girls!" bekah replied before we both showed our fangs and bekah knocked caroline out while i grabbed tylers right arm then she took his left and we dragged him to the gym! I pushed the doors open and klaus turned to us.

"I would like you to meet my sister rebekah and her friend hannah! Word of warning they can be quite mean!" 

"Don't be an ass nik!" bekah said and we shoved tyler into klaus's hands. 

"What do you want with tyler?" elena asked. 

"Its quite easy! When i attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybred they die during the transition! Quite horrible actually!" he said shoving his wrist in tylers mouth then snapping his neck and throwing him on the floor.

*****

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

*Thanks for reading*