The War to save Earth

The war started nearly two-hundred and fifty years ago. Entire governments had fallen. Except the United States, Russia and Italy. The United States military had decided to create a special force to combat the invading Daraughno and Kikai forces. Catch is, once you're a part of it, generations after you are a part of it. You don't join it out of free will anymore. You're born into it. The force's name is L-Squad. An elite group of specially trained soldiers to combat the Daraughno and Kikai on all sides.

Two-hundred and fifty years after the creation of the L-Squad, three sisters have taken up command. Sue, Ellen and Lynn. Codnames, Sure Shot, Eagle Eyes and Lock'n'load. Each codename reflects their special abilities, Sue's is shooting, Ellen's is tracking and well, when it comes to Lynn, shoot  first ask questions later.

        "Fall back! There's too many!" Sue shouted over her radio. She ran back to the helicopter and waited for Ellen and Lynn, "Eagle Eyes, Lock'n'load, get back here now!"

        Two others soon followed her and the chopper lifted off, leaving the Kikai to invade the small town. There was barely enough time to get everyone out before the battle had even begun. At least the townsfolk were safe, for now. Sue leaned her head back and sighed as she checked the monitors for any signs of Kikai or Daraughno in the sky. Seeing nothing, she slightly relaxed but was always ready for action.

        "At least the townsfolk are alright. I'm glad we got the information when we did or there would have been major casualties." Ellen commented as she checked her gun and kept an eye on the monitor in front of her.

        "That's no joke. I can't wait until we win this war and the world can be at peace again." Lynn said as she nodded. She bandaged a small cut on the back of her hand and looked out to the town below as they flew past it. 

        "Reports of more Kikai along with Daraughno are coming in." The pilot said as he transferred the information back to them.

        Sue quickly scanned her monitor, "Crap! They've got an airgun!"

        Ellen quickly readied the big machine gun attached to the top of the doorway to the helicopter and waited for the signal.

        "Daraughno have invaded Washington DC. The president's been lost along with his entire advisory board." The report said through static.

        "Get us back to base!" Lynn said to the pilot who immediately corrected his course and headed in the direction of the L-Squad's military base.

        The pilot landed the helicopter and all three women ran out before the blades had even stopped spinning. They entered the conference room where the military board members were waiting on separate monitors.

        "Any survivors of the town we sent you to?" An older man asked roughly.

        "Yes we managed to evacuate everyone in time but the town's lost. There were too many Kikai for us to hold off on our own." Sue reported.

        "Minimal injuries, mostly bumps and bruises with a few scrapes here and there." Lynn said.

        "That's good. We can't afford to let them win. Reports have been coming in from all over the globe that Kikai and Daraughno forces have taken over major cities in each country." A woman said with a slight Russian accent.

        "We heard the report about Washington DC on our way back to base. Rest assured, we will not rest until they have been driven out." Ellen said.

        An alarm sounded throughout the base and a voice was heard over the PA system, "Kikai and Daraughno forces headed this way. Battle stations everyone!"

        The three women rushed out and grabbed their weapons. Ellen ran and started up her personal helicopter, Big Blue, and prepared for takeoff should she need to attack from the air. Lynn readied herself on the roof of one of the smaller buildings near the main gate and Sue was with the ground forces, getting them ready in case the fight came through the gate.

*Author's note: okay yeah i need to finish but so far so good I hope lol. Be kind to me guys. this is the first one i've ever done that doesn't involve fanfiction.*