- Royal Twins - Part 23 -

"There's going to be a gala" he said. 

"Oh no..." I gulp, that's with those pretty dresses, but like, the dresses that are puffed up. "U don't like it?" he asked. "A gala is mostly with dresses that are puffed up..." I laughed. 

"Come" he said and stood up and gave his hand. I looked confused. "You will see" he winked. 

I hesitantly stood up and followed him. We go to the castle again into a little cabinet. 

"What are we doing h..." 

he does the lights on and it's full of dresses. 

"Choose one" he whispers close to my ear. "Wow..." I looked around and see a red dress. "This one is pretty" I whisper.

 "This one is pretty" I whisper

"I would say, try it on." he whispers and goes outside. I try it on and it fits well. "I'm ready" I said.

He slowly came in and looked with big eyes at me. "U're so beautiful" he said.  I blush. "Thanks" 

*ding....ding...ding...ding...* "we have to go back, Alice is coming back" he smiles. I nod and I change and we go back. "I have to go this way, I'll see you soon y/n" 

"Marcus" I stop him. "You wanted to ask me something, you said in the beginning" I reminded him. "Owh yeah, first I have to say something... I really like you y/n. I never met a girl like you. U're just so pure and so sweet and cute. I really .... Really... really like you. I could even say I love you... maybe it's not fair for the others but I don't care, I love you... and I wanted to ask... if you feel the same for me..." 

wow... did he just say all this?? That's so cute. 

"Wow Marcus..." "Yeah, i know, it's corny but it's the truth" he said. "I feel exact the same for you Marcus Gunnarsen" he comes closer and placed his lips on mine. 

"I'll see you tomorrow morning... I love you y/n y/l/n" he smiles and leaves. Omg... did he just... kiss me? That was incredible... 

"y/n!!!" I heard. I turn and see Alice. "Alice!!!!!" we run to each other and hug. "You! Have to tell the hell happened here okay??!!!" she said enthusiastic. 

"Okay okay" I laughed and we went to our room. We all 4 talked and talked. I talked with them about Marcus and what he said and what the next test is. 

We prepare some things for it to and tell everything to Alice what happened these days. 

After it... we went to sleep.