A lovely family

Ram, Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughan were sitting in a room discussing some matters. Mandvi, Urmila and Shutkirti came and greeted everyone.
Mandvi: Ram bhaiya, today we came with a request for you.
Ram: Yes dear, tell me how can I help you.
Urmila: Actually bhaiya its been a long time we have met our children so.....
Ram (interrupting her): So you want to meet them. But I have already sent a letter to them calling them here, they might reach here by today itself.
Shutkirti: What! but when and why haven't you all tell us?
Bharat (placing a hand on her head): Thats because dear we want to give you all a surprise
Shatrughan: But you all ruined our surprise.
He pouted at them making them smile.
Urmila (caressing his face): Oh! we are really sorry.
Shatrughan smiled at his favourite bhabhi.
Shutkirti: Didi, we don't have time now, the children might reach here anytime, we have to make a lot of preparations.
Mandvi: Come lets go and make some food for them.
The eight cousins arrived Ayodhya and were given a grand welcome by the people who were happy to see the Princes.
In the entrance of the palace their parents were waiting for them. As they were welcomed by their mothers by doing their aartis, they took blessings from their mothers and fathers and hugged them tightly.

After some time,
Shutkirti: Come everyone, food is ready.
The four brothers along with the 8 children came to the dining area where variety of food was kept.
Subahu: Wow mata, the food smells so good
Angad: What you have made for us mata?
Mandvi: We have made all of yours favourite food.
Children: Really!!!!
Urmila: Then come and sit, we will feed you all.
All took their respective sits, the brothers started eating their food and the sisters started feeding their sons.
Luv: Mata, the food is tasty.
Shatrughati: Yes mata
Kush: Now you all sit and eat the tasty food.
Shutkirti: Yes
Pushkal: We will feed you all.

The brothers smiled at the beautiful scene of their wives and sons.

And thus ended a beautiful day in the life of the royal family.