Talking to Jake

*Asher's P.O.V*

I just saw Jake's post about me asking me out as I was in my room. I didn't know where Jake was and I was still in shock that he did that. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. Aaron came in and sat on my bed. 

"Hey Aaron whats up?"

"Nothing just saw the post Jake posted and I was wondering what you were going to say."

"I don't know yet Aaron I'm still in kinda a shock."

"Well you don't have to answer just yet Ash."

"Yea I know" 

We both heard Jake come upstairs and as Jake was coming into my room Aaron kissed me. Jake saw and started walking away as I pushed Aaron off of me. "Aaron what the fuck? I don't like you like that" I yelled and heard Jake come back.  "So wait you don't like Aaron the way he likes you?" Jake asked. "No i don't Jake. I like you." I replied. Jake's face lit up. "Ash leave the room." "Why Jakey?" "Just please leave the room" So i did what Jake asked me to do and left the room. I didn't go far and just stood outside the door. I heard Jake beating up Aaron and calling him shit like 'Cunt' and 'asswhole' I busted in there and pulled Jake off of Aaron. "Jake stop!" I said and pulled Jake away from Aaron. I sat Jake down on my couch and I took Aaron out of my room. I was dealing with all the cuts and bruises that Jake left on him. When I was done I took him to his room and layed him on his bed. "How you feeling Aaron?" I asked. "I'm feeling okay." he replied. "Get some rest and you should be good in the morning" I left the room and went back to my room. I cuddled with Jake on my bed and eventually fell asleep. As I was asleep i felt Jake kiss my head and smiled in my sleep.