Kiss Me, I'm Irish- Ch. 1

Haiii guys.

This is my first fan-fic, so please cut me some slack! It'll get better as the story progresses, I PINKY PROMISE. 

If you like it, please don't hesitate to vote/fan/comment/share with your friends. One little click of a button for you means a whole lot to me. <3

Much love, 

Sarah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

"Angel, hurry your skinny ass up! I'm hungry."

"Yeah, yeah, get over it. Do you want me going out looking like a man? Then let me get ready in peace." 

I sat at the counter on a bar stool, skimming through Twitter. Why aren't people funny anymore? All they post is the same old stupid shit. I need variety in my life. 

Angel walked in, her long, dark hair in loose curls and swaying over her shoulders. Her almond shaped eyes were rimmed in dark kohl eyeliner, and she was wearing skinny jeans that were tucked into red stiletto boots. She was a wearing grey "Hipsta Please" shirt that had the shoulders scooped off, so it hung off her shoulder. 

"Finally. I think I aged 50 years waiting for you."

She laughed and rolled her dark brown eyes. 

"Stop being so dramatic. So we're gonna get dinner, then hit up Swagger Jagger right?"

I nodded. The new British dance club was extremely popular among young adults, and Angel and I were tired of sitting around doing nothing. 

We had just moved to London to escape our awful life in America. The boys over there were jerks, our parents were forceful, and life sucked. We left looking for a new opportunity at life, and London was more than we had ever hoped for.

Using a bright blue fingernail, Angel flicked her dark hair over her pair shoulder. 

"I was thinking we'd get sushi.. I'm kinda craving it."

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"You're so Asian. But it's okay, I love you for that. Let me grab some cash and we can go."

I walked down the hallway to my room, my fire-truck red pumps making clicking noises on the wood floor. I reached into my purse and grabbed two 20's, stuffing them into my bra. I glanced into the mirror, just double checking my outfit.

The strapless dress hugged my body, and accentuated my curves. The silver reflective sparkles in it caught the light, and grabbed attention. The hemline stopped right in the middle of thighs, making my legs look miles longer.

My long, thick, chocolaty brown hair was pinned up on my head, with loose curls framing my face. My hazel eyes popped, and my bright red lips accentuated my shoes. I felt like a million dollars, and looked like it too.

I walked out to the living room to see Angel fiddling with her shirt.

"Alright Angel, let's go. Let's show these Brits what us Americans are really about."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm telling you Angel, if he was really 10 inches, Danielle wouldn't be able to dance anymore."

Angel snorted and almost spit out her mouthful of sushi. Her long fingers covered her mouth, and her shoulders were shaking with laughter.

"Sarah.. what the hell is wrong with us?"

I shrugged my tanned, exposed shoulders.

"Hell if I know. I just know we're funny as fuck."

We both finished our last bites of sushi as the waiter came over to take our plates away. I pulled a 20 out of my non-existent cleavage.