Prologue

"No one suspected the world to end sure the economy sucked, but no one would know that the main virus that's been taking millions of lives was putting hell on earth." -Ai

///////////////////////////

Chapter 1

Intro to Ai

My name is Ai, I have short brown hair and green eyes. One day when my mother was working at her daycare a kid bit her. A couple days later she gets really sick, and I have to take her to the hospital cause she won't eat or drink anything. The doctor said, "no one is surviving this virus she will die." My heart is pounding from the fury I feel. I hope he does for not helping my mother. I will never forgive him for this.

///////////////////////////

Chapter 2

Intro to Vang

My name is Evangeline, but my friends call me Vang. I have short choppy light brown hair and blueish gray eyes. my family doesn't want me they sent me out on my own with my dog. Now he is the only family I got. My other family could care lees if I die or not. I am surviving on my own for know, but I miss talking to people. It would be nice to talk to someone other than your dog. I hate not being able to talk to people.

///////////////////////////

Chapter 3

Intro to Chesnia

My name is Chesnia. I have black hair with a red streak, and hazel eyes. No ones left they are all gone. yet have either been eaten or turned. My family is dead. I feel like I'm the only one left. it been so lonely no one to talk to. I know how to survive on my own ,I've been doing it for awhile. My parents never cared seems like no one did. Forever alone.

///////////////////////////

SORRY THAT THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT. IT'S JUST INTROS THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE LONGER I PROMISE. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE FRIDAY IF NOT THEN SATURDAY.

VOTE

COMMENT