Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I heard my door open and my ears perked up. I looked and saw my mother walk in my room. She walked over to me and sat down on the bed and let out a sigh.

"We called the Alpha." she said quietly. My eyes shot up to hers and my ears fell back and I wanted to put my tail between my legs but I was sitting. 

She told the Alpha that the submissive was the Alpha females mate. In panic I got up and ran to the front door. I ran until I was in the woods and I didn't stop, I couldn't. Savannah would reject me, why wouldn't she.  

I ran past the trees, over the logs and threw the bushes. I couldnt stop not now. I felt my heart race and my wolf took control. Total control. 

I was just along for the ride. After what seemed like forever I stopped in a small meadow. My chest was heaving up and down getting air back into my lungs. I looked around and saw yellow flowers all over. There was a tree standing tall in the middle and I began to walk toward it while smelling the air as it swirled around me. 

When I walked to the tree I noticed a small stream hidden by the flowers, I walked over and lapped up some of it. It was so peaceful here. I smiled to myself enjoying this place. 

My ear flinched as I heard a twig snap behind me. I thought it was maybe Alex or Andy, or maybe even Savannah. When I turned and looked I saw a strange man dressed in camo and held a gun. My breath caught in my throat and I took a couple steps backwards watching the man with the hunting rifle. 

I could get away I can run if I do it right. I thought to myself but then I heard the cocking and loading of another gun behind me. I stopped and the man in front of me aimed his gun at me and walked toward me. I heard footsteps behind me. 

No,no,no not hunters. I heard the man behind me stop and so did the one in front of me. I stood still not wanting to die. The hunter in front of me pulled out a pistol and loaded it, I heard the same sound behind me. These weren't just hunters they were werewolf hunters. They hunt and kill and sometimes capture werewolves. Whatever happened I was dead. 

The hunter aimed gun at me and I saw a smirk. I closed my eyes and felt two pricks in me as well as the poofs from the guns. My mind clouded and I fell over, I was caught.

When I woke up I was still in wolf form. I looked around in panic and saw I was in a cage with thick round bars. I was in a room and it was dark, I tried to stand up and I felt my ears skim the top of the bars. I had just enough room to take two steps. 

I looked around the room again and I couldn't see anything more then three feet in front of me even with my heightened senses. I heard the sound of a door opening and a man appeared in front of me with another man behind him. The one in the back was the one that shot me, the hunter. 

I felt a growl in my throat and the man I didnt know in front smirked. 

"It's small." he said and circled around my cage.

"Yes I believe she's a submissive." the hunter spoke.

"It's a girl?" the man circling me asked.

"Oh yes, she has a mate too. He probably rejected her or something because were's dont travel that far from pack alone." 

"I want to see her human." the man said.

"Alright." the hunter walked away and came back with a white button up T- shirt and a blue plaid skirt with a pair of white panties and what looked like three different sized white bras. "I have the cage rigged with a remote opener so we don't get close. We might wanna step outside the door while she changes."

Both the men walked out and there was a click at the door on the cage. I shoved it open with my snouth and shifted. I looked at the clothes and began putting them on. 

I should try to fight but its not in my blood, I just cant do it and it makes me want to die knowing I wont and cant say no. I pulled on the clothes and right sized bra and looked down at myself. I looked like a damn school girl. That's fucked up.

The door opened again both men entered. I could do it, I could kill them and leave now. As they neared I froze and just stood still. The hunter smiled at me while the other man walked around me again. I kept my eyes to the ground.

"So what do you think?" the hunter asked.

"Sold." he said and shook the hunters hand. 

"Excellent, how would you like to take her out of here?" 

"Put her in the front of my truck, make sure she cant get out."

"Yes, sir." the hunter said and walked over to me grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room. We walked up a couple steps and entered a house. I looked at the ground not wanting to get hurt and challenge anybody. He grabbed something and pulled me to a black Ford F-150 and opened the passenger door and shoved me in the seat. I sat down and he handcuffed my hands together in front of me. 

I tried to pull back but my body wouldnt let me. There must have been some of the trank left in me because I can barley feel my body. I'm numb.

He took another pair of handcuffs and cuffed them around the hand rail thing in front of the glove box and the chain on my cuffs so I couldn't leave even if I could move. He shut the door and I stared at my hands. 

"What happened to me?" I ask myself and my voice sounds foreign to me, 

*******

Plz tell me what you think :D