Chapter {One} The Bubbler

Summary:

In which two crazy fangirls ruin the opening episode with jazz hands, screams, puns, craziness, screams, and plenty of shipping. Oh, and did I mention the screaming?

(Note: We copy the transcript of the episode and edit in our commentary and the characters reactions! Thank you!)

-0-0-0-

Marinette: (wakes up) Huh? *gasp* Ha--

Tiggs: RING RING RING, RING RING RING!

Derpy: IT'S ADRIEN'S BIRTHDAY

Tiggs/Derpy: BETTER START ON THAT CONFESSION

Marinette: *falls off bed screaming*

{TRANSTION TIME THINGYS}

Plagg: Happy birthday, Adrien! (Brings a piece of Camembert cheese wrapped with a red bow.)

Adrien: (disgusted) Ugh, Plagg! Get that filthy piece of Camembert out of my face! (He plugs his nose)

Plagg: Huh? (He eats the cheese.) Mmm. *looks behind him* Don't even think about it, you two.

Tiggs: Darn it!

Derpy: URGH!

Tiggs: Also, happy birthday, Adrien!

Adrien: *blinks* *thinks* wtf. who the f are those two?

{ANOTHER TRANSITION TIME THINGY}

Marinette: (nervously) I, uh, I wanted to, umm, gift you a make-– I mean, gift you a give I made-- I mean...

Chloé: (she yawns while Marinette is talking and then shoves her away) Out of the way. (She acts sweet.) Happy birthday, Adrien! (She throws herself onto him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.) Mwah!

Adrien: (surprised) Yeah, thanks Chlo.

Tiggs: *shoves Chloe off of him*

Derpy: *shoves Marinette into Adrien's arms*

Tiggs: *eating popcorn* You may continue.

Derpy: ADRINETTE FOR LIFE! AND GIMME SOME POPCORN! *snatches popcorn*

Tiggs: *pouts* But that was MY popcorn.

Derpy: Well part of it is mine now. *Eats popcorn slowly*

{YET ANOTHER TRANSITION THINGY...}

Gabriel: (from intercom) Who was that, Nathalie?

Nathalie: A friend of Adrien's. She was delivering a gift for his birthday.

Tiggs: *talking to Derpy from behind a pillar, in a whisper* Pfft. Just a friend my-

Gabriel: Did you remember to buy him a present from me?

Nathalie: (surprised) Uh-uh, but you didn't ask me to.

Gabriel: (angrily) Of course I did!