The End

mark is still sad about violet's death. as  Mark is passing thousands of bodies all mark sees is the vengeance for violet's death drives him to kill the creature no matter what the cost when mark got to the house he was thrown into the basement and an intense battle between Mark and the creature broke out. 

Mark was thrown against the wall and rapidly smashing him into the ground mark kicked the creature off of him and grabbed the powder but the creature threw him into a wall and attempted to steal his soul and mark was reaching for the powder the creature threw him into the wall and smashing mark into the ground but mark kicked the creature off of him mark grabbed a pitchfork and started fighting back but its no use the creature ripped the pitchfork out of your hands.

I've failed(said mark) then Mark heard a voice encouraging him to get back up mark sees a faint spirit and it's violet.

Come on get up your not a quitter you're an achiever get up and save the world(said the spirit) mark all of sudden has uncontrollable rage and started to fight back but the creature was ready he grabbed mark and threw him to the ground then the spirit came back and started to help mark. mark didn't hesitate he ran for the powder and said the ritual and offered his soul to god to destroy this creature and threw the powder and the powder destroyed both mark and the creature. everyone the creature killed there soul was returned to them.

violet's soul was returned to her *one day later* violet went to Mark's funeral after everyone said their goodbyes everyone can rest knowing the creature is dead or is it.