Chapter 10: We Can Help

Niall's POV

I woke up the next morning on the couch, alone. I as shivering and could barely open my eyes. They were crust-filled and wet. As if I' been crying. I couldn't remember any dreams, so just assumed the worst. Without thinking I clicked on my phone.

4 new messages

Niall went to the police station to take care of some stuff. -Haz

3 new messages

It's official now that Lou and Addy are missing be home soon to tell you the details. -Haz

2 new messages

The police decided to keep me for questioning, srry -Haz

1 new message

Decided to skip out huh, meet me in 15 at the beach! -Blake

Damnit! I looked at the time the message was sent.

8:26 a.m.

I looked at the wall clock.

8:31 a.m.

I threw on the same ragged 'Beatles' shirt I wore the previous night. Before the 'Harry Thing' Which I'd like to forget about. Then threw on a black sweater to protect myself from the morning chill. I went outside to find myself careless. I turned to rush back into my room before I was caught by paparazzi. I fortunately made it and walked to the deck near the end of the hotel room. I walked out on the deck, and noticed for the first time during our horrific stay here that the beach was right outside are room. I made a quick plan attack and began climbing over the deck and jumping to the ground landing on my feet. I started for a dead sprint for the beach and made it there in record time. I was suddenly dragged over to a tree aggressively and pinned there.

"h-hi Blake." I choked out

Louis' POV

"Hello!" I screamed at the top of my lungs for the fifteenth time in the past two minutes.

"For god's sake shut up!" A man's voice yelled back at me.

"What the hell do you want from me!" I yelled back angrily, and a bit whiny

"You the woosiest vamp I've ever seen for starters."

I didn't entirely disagree with that comment. But was in a horrid mood so I argued on anyway.

"Maybe you didn't here me, what-the-HELL-do-you-want!"

I said so stubborn and angrily that even I was a bit shaken.

"Not for me to answer kid."

Suddenly I was yanked to my left and taken out of my chains. The man threw my limp body over his built and broad shoulders. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelt this man's body. He smelt so... so alive. Why would they tempt me with this mortal. He was defiantly under one of our deathy-glare trances.

The other vampires keeping me here wanted something from me. Why did they want me to change into a full vampire so bad. Did they not get that still being warm was a fantastic sensation. That still feeling attached to my life wasn't a bad thing. I knew that I was going to have to leave the band soon. I mean it would get a bit suspicious if I stayed this young forever. But why did they want me to let go so bad. I had to show those other vampires who the real boss was. Quickly I snapped my body around pinning the mortal to the ground.

It felt as soon as I got him pinned the position was switched and I was on the bottom. Being stared at with fierce yellow eyes. Wait! what? This was no human. This was a werewolf, but a vampire can always smell one out. I just don't understand how I let myself miss this. How was I supposed to save someone else when I couldn't even protect myself.

Niall's POV

"So let's get straight to business." Blake said sternly

I was still pinned to the tree.

"You think I could be let down." I said with little air

Blake dropped me to the ground with a thunk and continued walking onward cautiously. As if we were being watched.

"Blake what's going on." I asked

I interrupted his thoughts, which seemed to startle him. He turned back to me slowly and answered.

"I know where they are."

"Who? What are you talking about!" I said rudely at the unfinished response

"For god's sake Niall! Louis and that girl."

"What?" I said shocked

"There back at the den."

"We have billions of dens!" I said a bit exaggerated but not too far off from the truth. I mean how were we supposed to know which den they were in and why were they with the wolves to start with.

" The main den."

I looked a him in utter confusion. The main den as any wolf knew was where the first werewolf pack started back in the sixty's. In Cannonsburg Pennsylvania, about 9 hours away.

"Ya which is why we need to leave NOW!"

I didn't really trust Blake but really didn't have another choice but to. So I climbed into his Cadillac Esclade truck and we were off.

**************************************************

Heyy guys sorry for the REALLY short chapter but I have to get off the computer soon! So this is what you get :D

I decided it was time to bring Lou back so YAYYY to that and now I must ask

Please COMMENT!!! I would like to know what people think of my book :D

Please VOTE if you enjoyed

And if you LOVED please FAN me

I love you me LOVILIES,

Mandy xx