Epilogue _8_

Park Chorim's pov

about 6 months ago i'm waiting for Jinhwan to come to my house when he doesn't have any schedule.

and today is the 7 month, I kept wait him. He do very nice work as an idol, getting closer to his fans, always make his fans melting, in fanmeeting he always wink and give heart to fans, gosh am I jealous?
It was his work tho. Nowadays iKON always on tour in Asia and also they comeback thrice in one year make their schedule fulled.

and i'm very rare to meet him. Hmmmph, he's not my official husband tho!

After thinking bout those, I walked downstairs and turn on tv. I'm just kept changing the channel until I found something interesting.

it was sbs gayo daejun 2018....

My eyes automatically stick on it and wait for his body to appear. Before that happend, I ran to take my teddy bear and a blanket. And I watch the tv back LIVE.

it took so long for waiting iKON to appear. And my eyes suddenly feels heavy.

.
.
.
.

hanbin's voice sang Killing Me

My eyes rounded and focus it back. I'm happy that iKON right now i'm watching.

donghyuk part...with girls? wow nice!

if my jinhwan dancing with girls this live i'll kill youuu when we'll meet

jinhwan's part singing the chorus of Killing me with his red hair

"GGGGOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I'M SO FVCKING SHOCK WHEN I SAW HIM SO SEXY AND HANDSOME AND ADORABLE AND MY GOD I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!!! I'M SURELY DEAD RIGHT NOW !!!!!!

COME ON! DON'T KILL ME NOW JINANI!!

"he's so cute thooo~~ with those red hair!!!!"

"When will you come back Jinhwan?!" I grabbed the TV and stared at Jinhwan

I know he doesn't hear that

"Jinhwan, 7 months passed and I never meet you?! aaaaaa~ do you want me to dying of missing you?! i'm just worry if you're okay out there!"

"And! You're sometimes to text with me!!!" I can felt my tears filled my eyes

When i'm blink

It rolled down on my cheeks

"gosh, why i'm crying?" I wiped it off

"See?? Your girlfriend is crying right now because of dying missing you! Yah! Pabo! When will you come to see me huh??? When you're on tour, I'm started to miss your attractive voices! yah aish!!! i'm so tired of waiting for you! And i know i'm not the only one felt like this also my bestfriends!"

i'm crying that hard while talking to the Tv

Stupid me!😒

and when I heard the fanchants I looked up.

It's telling me that iKON is off stage!

"OH NOOO I HAVEN'T HAVE A LAST CHANCE TO LOOK AT YOUU!!!" i'm hugging the TV

"You truly a crazy sister"

I looked my back

"Just be patient! Okay? Hwaiting!" She leaves while hold her laughter

I think she watched all scene I made.

*
I'm lying on bed while waiting for his text.

5 minutes ago