"Well was that awkward."

"Caitlin is that you?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and spotted none other than Jim Street.

"Jim?" I said surprised to see the guy that I had been dating with for the past few months at SWAT headquarters wearing a SWAT uniform.  I gave him a kiss said "Since when do you work at SWAT?" Jim laughed and said,

"Well I'm an officer just like I told you I just never specified that I was a SWAT officer. My colleague Chris told me to stop bragging about it to women so I just never mentioned it." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"It's all good." I said and gave him a small smile.

"So what are you doing at SWAT headquarters? Hopefully not getting in trouble, I'd hate to have to arrest you." Jim said as he gave me a cheeky grin.

"No, no, not getting in any trouble today, I just came to see my older brother. We are just going to catch up because he's been so busy with work." I replied. Jim furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You have a brother who works at SWAT?" He asked.

"Guess it just never came up in conversation." I replied using he own words against him. He laughed .

"Maybe I know your brother which team is he on?" Jim asked.

"I'm not sure he doesn't like to talk about work around me, all I know is that he works as a SWAT officer." I replied as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ok well what's his name?" Jim asked.

"His name is-" I started to say before I was interrupted.

"Hey little sis you're early." My brother Luca said as he pulled me into a hug. Other members of his SWAT team came towards us as well "I see you've met Street here."

"Wait Luca is your brother?" Jim said slightly horrified as he realised that he had been sleeping with his teammate's sister for the past couple of months.

"Oh you two know each other?" Luca said as a confused look crossed his face.

"Uhh yeah um..." I panicked looking at Jim for help.

"Yeah uh Caitlin and I-" Jim began to say.

"Wait you're Caitlin?!" The female SWAT member(Chris) said, "Street you didn't." The woman said as she gave Jim a knowing look.

"Didn't what?" Luca said, "Someone tell me what's going on." I could see a frustrated look come across his face. Jim and I looked at each other.

"Wait... isn't Caitlin the name of the girl that you've been hooking up with?" Another member said.

"TAN!" Jim exclaimed as Jim and I both sent him a glare.

"Wait hold on a second you have been secretly hooking up with my sister?!" Luca exclaimed as his face began to get red then he took a step towards Jim.

"Dom, hold on a second I didn't know that you guys worked together and we've been dating not just hooking up!" I said as I stepped in front of Jim in an attempt to save him from my brother's wrath.

"Yeah man I didn't know that she was your little sister." Jim said as he held up his hands.

"Luca I'm sure Street wouldn't have slept with Caitlin had he known that she was you're sister." The team leader said as he tried to diffuse the situation.

"I need a minute to think." Luca said as he walked away.

"Well that was awkward." Jim said as I smacked him in the chest.

  "Luca..." I trailed off as I started after him. "Look I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Jim but I didn't know that you two worked together, had I known I never would've put you in this position."

"It's not just that Caitlin. Street is a big a flirt and a bit of a player and I don't want to see you hurt, not again." Luca said. I looked down at the ground, I knew what he was referring to, the fact that my last relationship was toxic to say the least. My ex John was always putting me down and telling me that I was not good enough. It took me a lot of time to regain my self-confidence and it took a lot of help from my brother as well.

"Luca you know that I don't want a repeat of my last relationship but Jim is nothing like John, you work with him so you know that they are not even remotely similar. Jim is sweet and goofy and kind. Please don't worry about me." I said as I pulled my brother in for a hug, "Now can we please get some lunch I'm starving."  Luca laughed and replied,

"Sure you go ahead to my car, I just have to grab a few things and I'll meet you out there."

*Meanwhile*

Jim's POV

"Really Street his little sister?" Hondo said as he gave me a look of disbelief.

"How was I supposed to know?! I never told her that I worked specifically for SWAT." I exclaimed as I tried to defend myself.

"You know I don't think I've seen Luca that pissed off in a while, nice going there Street." Chris said.

"Come on guys Luca is going to kill me." I said as Tan and Chris laughed.

"Yeah he probably will, and look he's headed this way." Deacon said as the team dispersed.

"Luca listen I-"I began to say before Luca grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"No you listen Street my sister has been through a lot this past year with that jackass ex of her's John and it's taken her a long time to get back to her regular self. So if you upset her at all I swear-" Luca said.

"Luca man you know that I'd never hurt your sister." I said as Luca let go of the collar of my shirt and small smile appeared on his face. He was relieved to hear that Street would take care of his baby sister.

"Good man now I just have one favour to ask." Luca said.

"Sure man anything." I said relieved that Luca was no longer pissed at me.

"Let me crash at your place for a couple of days I've got painter at my place." Luca said with a grin. I sighed and replied,

"Of course man." I said as he began to walk towards his car.