Chapter 1 new girl

It was a normal day at monster high

But there was a new girl

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS THERE IS A NEW STUDENT COMING TO MONSTER HIGH TODAY BE NICE!" screamed Miss Bloodgood through the speakers

"Hey dude" said deuce to Gil

"I hope the students a hot girl, Gil are you even listening". "Yes" Gil replied "but don't you have girlfriend , ah you have bigger problems ,doof is here" "DOOF YOU MEAN my brother" said deuce in horror "yeah" said gil really not caring how deuce felt. then deuce started screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" then Gil screamed "YYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSS"

People started staring weird looks at deuce and Gil. then they ran into the men's bathroom

The bell rang for lunch and then some random lady shouted "LUNCH TIME" in a really croaky voice , Lagoona and Cleo sat at Cleo's luxury seats with velvet couches and the nicest food with gold plates , while the other people sat on barrels with broken tables with mould on them and their choice of food was bubbly slop, lumpy slop, purple slop, mouldy slop, green slop or squid and octopus slop.

"Hey dude lets go sit with our girlfriends " said deuce with enthusiasm . As deuce and Gil sat down, Doof approached . "hey can I sit here my names Doof gorgon I'm deuces bro" as deuce was about to push away Doof , Cleo said "sure why not " while she giggled evil like because deuce eyed her.

Gigi was the new girl but she didn't talk all squeaky like in the movies.

Gigi walked over to Cleo's table and said "hey can I sit here Gil is my cousin he's the only person I know here" cleo replied "only if your not like Gil " ~Cleo and Gil don't get along~

Everyone met Doof and Gigi but them the bell rang and Miss Bloodgood shouted through the speaker "EVERYONE HEAD TO YOUR DORMS YOU HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW"

everyone screamed "YEAH"