Levi x Reader Lemon- I love you, Stupid brat

(Another lemon again if you do not wish to read then that's fine. I'm dedicating my lemons to a few people^^ and i hope you enjoy them!!! thanks!!)

You were currently having fun with your friends during dinner, Sasha, Connie, Krista and Ymir, Armin, Jean, Eren, Mikasa and Annie.

“It was so funny! Sasha totally ditched the training practice for the food trap we set!!.” Eren exclaimed, Sasha sitting next to you eating the said food.

“YEAH, it proves she cares more for the food then her own comrades!.”

Jean said wiping tears from his eyes, we all began laughing as well. Except Mikasa, she was staring hard at something across the mess hall to even realize the commotion. It was Levi, she was staring at Levi, rather pissy kind of stare to. She knew about your crush on the Corporal, and hoped she didn’t tell him yet. You were too timid to tell, and she was pissed at how Corporal would treat you on a daily basis. You always got in trouble with him, it was usually about stealing food for Sasha and Connie, slacking on chores or on training, it all always ended with you in his office, getting insulted and crying yourself to sleep.

As much as you liked Levi, he was always so cold towards you, you are even at times, scared of him. Mikasa tried countless times to convince you to confess, but you refused he might reject you, laugh at your face to such a stupid childish thing. Rejection mostly was your worst enemy, isn’t rejection any girl’s fear? Yeah. You were a fun, outgoing cadet, a good friend to all, you weren’t afraid to be a clown to have a laugh. But when it got to being in trouble, the humiliation would always end with you crying. Being embarrassed in front of Levi always broke you down, him seeing you cry would only have him call you weak and pathetic. So avoiding trouble was your option. You were so in trance in your thought, you didn’t realize the loud chatter had ended and all was silent. Levi was standing behind you calling your name, Finally Armin regretfully hit you lightly with a book snapping you out of thought. You stood up quickly and gave Levi a hard salute. “Corporal Sir! Forgive me for not responding.” Your calmness surprised you. “Tch. Office now cadet (L/N).” Oh great~ Something you’d been trying oh so hard to avoid. “Yes Sir.” You felt your stomach drop as you followed.

You entered the office, Levi shutting the door with a loud slam. Your body shook, but tried to ignore the feeling. “Why didn’t you answer me the first time Cadet?” your mind went blank, but simply answered, “I was in deep thought sir, I didn’t hear you calling. It’s been a long stressful day and I apologize.” Levi lifted an eye-brow. What was she thinking? He thought.

He ‘Tched’ as he walked off to sit at his desk. You watched him. He sat down putting his feet on his desk leaning back, you knew what this meant. It meant ‘lets humiliate (name) and laugh at her face while she cries.’ You twiddled with your thumbs. “You’re a worthless brat, you don’t pay attention, you can’t clean for shit, you don’t have what it takes to be a soldier. Your weak and cry too much. The military doesn’t raise a day care.” That did it, you began sobbing softly taking in every insult he spewed at you. At this rate, you might as well should just get eaten by a titan and end it.  “Shit, why am I such a damn jackass? I made her cry again, I’m a special kind of heartless prick aren’t I?” Levi mentally scolded himself. He wanted to hold you, kiss your tears away, but so many years of blocking his heart, hiding his feelings, it’s beginning to block him from what he really wants, in this case who he wants.

You held your breath, trying desperately to hold in your cries, you wanted to run as fast as you can away form him at the moment. Maybe this was a sign to let this crush go? You thought out your options. Then it came to you, maybe it’s best to tell him now, even though the timing can’t get any worse, just tell him, let it all out, besides.. Not like he’d return the said feelings anyways. So what the hell. You spoke, choking slightly, “Hey… Corporal.?” You asked. He hummed in reply. “Levi sir, ever since I heard about the survey corps and you, I wanted to join, you were a strong man, and I dreamed of fighting along side you, to be close to you, I always thought, being the height you are, was attractive and cute.” You smiled slightly. Levi’s full attention was on you now, “You, to me, you are a noble and loyal man to the military, even though your cold and heartless.. I understand the hardships you went through in the past, I still had hopes that I could be with you.” You took a deep breath and continued. “The whole time I was here, I wanted to know If I was pretty.. the first time I wandered if I caught your eye? Your amazing Captain. And I cannot imagine another being humanities Strongest- Only you. A world without you is no world at all.” You took up what courage you had left and looked at him, “I love you Sir.”