Prologue

*Allie's POV*

"NIALL IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR FACE, I WILL RIP UP YOUR DEMI LOVATO POSTER!"

Niall's been running around his, but I guess I should say our apartment now, screaming that 'The best friends are reunited!'

"REUNITED AND IT FELT SO GOOD!"  Niall screamed/sang in my face. "I don't care if you rip up that poster because you're here, in London, With me, and it's gonna be just like old times." He said proudly as he hugged me.

"Except for the fact that now you're now in a world famous boy band with a legion of fans following your every move." I stated matter of factly. 

I've moved to London to go to college, and to be with Niall. Ever since he entered X-Factor and was put in One Direction, we haven't been able to see each other as much.  I've been missing' him like crazy!  It's weird because we were always right beside each other. At school, at home, in the town, everywhere.

"Love you Allie-Bear"

That was the nickname Niall gave me when I slept over at his house when I was 8 and I wore Teddy-Bear pyjamas. And to be honest, I love that nickname.

There was never a day I didn't think about Niall. People have often mistaken us for a couple. I've never ever thought of Niall hat way before. He's too much like a brother to me.

*Niall's POV*

Oh my god, the day has come.

Allie is finally here and moving in with me! I've been waiting for this day for months now. When we were little, we always said we'd move into a giant mansion together.

I guess an apartment in London will do for now.

But over the past few weeks I've been thinking of Allie as more than a friend. Cliché, I know but it's true. She's so beautiful, and funny, and thoughtful, and just amazing.

I love her. But she doesn't know. And she never will.

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys :)

This might not sound the best but I promise I will make it better :D

Vote, fan, Comment.

I'm new to Wattpad so bear with me!

Love you guys :*

~Sorcha xx <3