♡Chapter 17♡

Gyuri's POV

"Gyuri ah wake up!! You have work today right?" My mom said as she opened the curtain that made the sunlight entered my room. I quickly hide myself in my blanket but my mom took it.

"Ya!! Wake up or i'll throw you some cold water" My mom said.

"Fine! I'm already awake" I said and yawned.

"Hurry up and fixed yourself i made some breakfast in the kitchen eat first before you go to work" My mom said and left my room.

"Ne!!" I sighed. I miss this. I miss my mom waking me up and preparing me some breakfast before i go to work.

After I'm done with myself and eating breakfast i bid a goodbye to my parents and kissed their cheeks and left the apartment.

While heading to the yg building i texted Jinhwan.

Gyuri: Morning! I'm heading to the yg building now! :D

After i sent it i was about to put my phone on my bag but suddenly my phone vibrate expecting to be Jinhwan's text but i guess I'm wrong its not him.

Younghyun: Morning Gyuri!! :)

Gyuri: Morning too Oppa!!

Younghyun: Heading to work now?

Gyuri: Yep! How bout you?

Younghyun: We have a fan meeting right now and we are preparing now.

Gyuri: Okay Fighting Oppa!! :)

Younghyun: Haha you too!! ;)

I arrived at the yg building and luckily i saw Jinhwan with Junhoe and Bobby in the yg cafeteria. I quickly went to them and sit next to Jinhwan.

"Good Morning!!" I was about to hug Jinhwan but he quickly move away to me.

"I'm done eating" Jinhwan said. He stand up and left the yg cafeteria.

I froze and my heart aches because of his cold treatment to me.

"Bobby ah w-what's wrong with him today?" I ask Bobby who's rubbing his neck.

"Well.. Uhh he's mad at you.." Bobby said.

I raised my eyebrows "Why? I didn't do anything yesterday!"

"You sure you didn't do anything?" Junhoe said.

"Yeah! Yesterday i went to the airport to because my parents will come home!"  I texted Jinhwan all what happened yesterday. I can't understand him why is he so cold to me?

"Jinhwan Hyung and Hanbin saw you at the park yesterday they saw you hugging with a guy that's why Jinhwan got furiously mad yesterday" Bobby said.

"And he broke our chair as he entered our dorm yesterday" Junhoe said.

They think I'm cheating on Jinhwan? No no no!! They are all misunderstanding!! Oh god.

"Ya!! He's just my childhood friend and i didn't saw him for years that's why we hug because we missed each other! I'm not cheating on Jinhwan!! I love him and you guys know that I'm sincerely here"

"So he's just a childhood friend.. You better explain it right away to Jinhwan Hyung and Gyuri ah we trust you" Bobby said.

"Yep you gotta explain it you know Jinhwan Hyung is such a hot tempered guy i can't go near him whenever he's not in the mood because he might punch me with just calling his name" Junhoe said and chuckled.

"Yeah.. Thank you for understanding me" I said and smiled.

"Oh by the way did you guys saw the schedule that i sent in our group chat? "