Chapter Thirty Eight

"Broken" Chapter 38

Justin’s P.O.V

Remind me again why I made this bet? You would think with all the people in the house we would try to keep the teasing to a minimum, but no, it’s far, far from that. Last night at dinner, Selena just so happen to ‘accidentally’ place the TV remote on my lap, right on my dick and leave her hand there for about ten seconds while we were in bed. She’s not going easy on me, and I am so loving it. When I win this bet, I’m sure I’ll love it even more. If ya know what I’m sayin.

“Justin!” Selena yelled from the bathroom. I was laying on the bed reading my new book I had gotten before the drive up here and Selena was in the bathroom taking a shower.

“What!” I yelled back.

“Can you bring me a towel? I guess I forgot one” she said. I sighed, how does she always forget to take a towel into the bathroom when taking a shower?

I got up from the bed and grabbed a towel that was in the closet. I slowly opened the door and walked in,

“Here” I said. She stuck her head out of the shower curtain and smiled,

“Thanks babe” she said, grabbing the towel from my hand. She pulled the curtain open a little before wrapping the towel around her, giving me a perfect view of her naked body that had water droplets dripping down her curves. I coughed awkwardly and walked out of the bathroom, she knew I was watching! She’s the devil when it comes to teasing.

Selena walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her, and let me tell you, this towel didn’t cover up much. I watched her as she walked over to the dresser and dropped her towel, facing away from me. My jaw dropped as I watched her slide the dark blue lacy thong on and then put the matching white and dark blue bra. Is she serious right now?

I awkwardly coughed again, laying down on the bed and putting one of the small pillows on my lap, covering up my pretty obvious ‘friend’ who was getting quite excited if I do say so myself.

She glanced at me with a smirk,

“Oh I’m sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?” she asked. I crossed my arms over the pillow and glared at her,

“Fuck you” I said, joking of course. She laughed,

“Oh sweetheart I totally would right now since you look very, very attractive at the moment, BUT I believe we have a bet going on” she smirked. This girl, I swear.

“You just wait, you don’t know what’s coming” I said.

“Obviously not you!” she said laughing at her own joke which I didn’t find to funny. I just huffed and looked down at my book, mumbling random words under my breath.

I looked up at Selena through my glasses to see she had gotten dressed in a tight low cut black long sleeve and a pair of my high school basketball sweats.

“Come on, we’re going to make cookies!” she said excitedly. I got off the bedand walked over to her and she wrapped her arms around my neck,

“May I help you?” I asked and wrapped my arms around her waist,

“Yes, yes you can” she giggled. She puckered her lips,

“My lips need assistance” she mumbled, still with her lips puckered. I chuckled and pressed my lips to hers.

“So you and I are on cookie duty and the rest are off doing god knows what to get ready for the party” she said as we walked down the stairs. I simply nodded and followed her into the kitchen.