So far so good

"Els, I'm going to the market." Hiccup said from their small cottage in the forest, they decided to build it there since they had a dragon to look after. The cottage had three bedrooms, two bathrooms(this is not historically accurate), a kitchen and a living area.

"Ok, be careful. I have a surprise for when you get home." She replied sweetly.

"Mm okay." The couple shared a sweet and passionate kiss. "I'll be back in a few hours."

As soon as he left, Elsa went to lie down and take a nap.

.....dream.....

It cold winter morning and everyone was in front of the fire, a platinum blonde woman was snuggling against a man with shaggy brown hair. They were sitting on a couch, and in front of them was little girl who looked about seven years old, she had golden blonde hair and grass green eyes. She was singing a very special song.

Flower gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Make the clock reverse

Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt

Change the fates design

Make the clock reverse

Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine

It made her hair glow, there was a knock on the door, there was woman with wild red hair and she was holding hands with a seven year old boy with white hair and blue eyes. They all sat on the floor and held hands-

.....reality......

"Elsa. Elsa I'm home!" She heard Hiccup announce.

"In the bedroom!" She yelled. "Oh my gods."

"What happened?" Hiccup asked when he saw his wife's state.

"I dreamt seven years into the future." Elsa mumbled.

"Want to tell me?" He asked

As Elsa explained the dream. She wondered who the red head was.

"Well, we should go with the flow."

"Well what I wanted to tell you was, remember that other night about a month ago?"

"Yes." He said unsurely

"And I've been sick for about two weeks now." She said.

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm-"

A crash interrupted Elsa. The couple ran downstairs to find a girl with curly wild hair.

"Oh my goodness." Elsa breathed as she went towards the girl. "Are you alright?"

"Help me please, I've been wondering in the forest for days now and-" she fainted.

"Hiccup, help me." Hiccup carried the young girl to the spare room.

"I hope she's alright." Hiccup pondered

"It's woman from my dream."