Chpt. 12

Ashlee

I pulled up to the house and made my way inside. when I came inside I could smell weed coming from the patio and I knew it was black . I feel bad for not telling him but ever since having Malachi life has been so good. ugh I can't stand Marcus. I mean black  is his brother, why would he even do that?

I went upstairs to check on Malachi and he was wide awake. ugh chi looked so much like black it was scary.

"hey papa" I said as I picked him up. "what u doing up?" I cooed

I walked downstairs and grabbed his bottle and heat it up and then I went upstairs to feed him........................

Black

this shit had my head all fucked up. Marcus did this before I got wit Ashlee . her name was Vanessa

  she was beautiful, gorgeous, I actually had planned on asking her to marry me. I was gonna ask her that Christmas but when I pulled up I caught her fuckin my brother. I was in rage. I beat that nigga ass and ended shit wit her.

Ashlee and my son is my world and i'll be damned if I let this nigga take my shorty again. that's why I kept avoiding bringing Ashlee over there but my momz kept bugging me about meeting her and when she found out Ashlee was pregnant that only made her wanna meet Ashlee more

I made my way upstairs and I could hear Ashlee in the Malachi room

"you look just like daddy u know that? ur gonna be just like daddy, I wish ur uncle wasn't such a creep" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks as Malachi  touched her cheek. "I love ur daddy so much chi"

"I love u too baby" I said walking in the room and laying a sleeping malachi back in his crib. "come on baby lets go talk" I said as we walked down the hall to our room

she took off her sweater and she she was still in her pajamas.

"babe why u aint say nothing?"

"I didn't know how" she said as tears cascaded down her cheek

"ssssshhhhhh don't cry, u don't have to cry babe. did anything happen between yall?"

"no, I would never do that"

"so why are u crying?"

"because I don't want u to be mad at me"

"babe im not mad at you, its him im mad at. look this isn't the first time Marcus has done this"

"what?"

"a couple years ago I dated a woman name Vanessa.she was the first girl I'd ever fallen in love with and he took her from me"

"*Sigh* it first started with just flirting but eventually he would be all up on her, I would come home and he'd be at the house. Gutta and all"em was telling me they kept seeing her with him but I ain't believe it. I didn't wanna believe it"

"babe is that why u took so long to let me meet ya family?"

"yeah"

"oh"

"But ash I love u, I'm not going no where, I don't want nobody but you"

"babe im not going anywhere and especially not with ya brother,I love u" she said looking into my eyes

"u promise?"

yes babe, she said kissing me..............

*Friday morning*

Black

last night after Ashlee fell asleep I talked to my nigga gutta and ima pop up at Marcus house today.