Broken | 5

I was sitting next to Ty a few minutes before class, attempting to catch up on some much needed sleep. Just when I was dozing off the damn bell decided to ring, making my head shoot up 'cause it scared the shit outta me.

"Fuckin' bell." I grunted, laying my head back down.

"Alright class, we have a new student. Hunter, would you like to come tell the class a little bit about yourself?" The teacher asked.

I internally groaned. It's not that I was in any way shy, I just knew that there was a lot of jocks in this class that would probably say something about the bracelets covering the cuts on my arm.

One of them snickered as he stuck his foot out, causing me to tumble forward and land on some dude's desk.

"Ow, fuck." I groaned, rubbing the welp on my forehead. How many times did I have to get hurt today!?

"Get off my desk." Grayson deadpanned, putting up a façade that I could see right through.

I glared at him through clenched teeth, biting my tongue before I could say something that would embarrass the shit out of him in front of all his little 'friends', although it would be funny to watch him get all flustered..

I decided against it and stood up, winking at him as I walked to the front of the room.

"Fag." Someone fake coughed, snickering when the class erupted in giggles.

"And proud." I smirked, biting my lip as I scanned the classroom for hot guys.

I raised my eyebrow once I'd found a cute guy in the back of the room, very subtly flirting. He caught on quickly and started doing it right back.

"Well, I moved here 'cause my parents couldn't deal with my sexy self, so now I live with my bitchy aunt. But it's all good 'cause she's loaded and shit, so I got a hella nice car and I'm going to the mall to get some Gucci slides later." I chimed, sounding quite happy.

The cute guy raised his hand and I nodded my head at him, allowing him to ask me something.

"Why couldn't your parents deal with you? Are you a bad boy or something?" He smirked, openly checking me out.

"Oh, a very bad boy." I smirked back, licking my dried out lips.

"Alright, that's enough, Hunter. Take a seat." The teacher said, gesturing at my seat towards the back of the room, close to the guy I was flirting with.

I plopped down next to Ty and we began writing each other some gay as hell notes, talking about how cute the guy was. Ty slid me another note and I carefully opened it, making sure the teacher wouldn't hear me.

"I think his name's Dylan, he came here about a week before you did. No one knows much about him yet but I'll see what I can find" The note read. The bell rang before I could respond and I jumped right out of my seat, following Ty out of the classroom.

"Alright, what's my next class?" I asked, handing Ty my schedule.

"Looks like you've got AP English." He replied, handing the schedule back to me.

"Where the hell is that at?" I sighed, looking around for a classroom that said AP English on it, not having any luck.

"It's upstairs by the women's bathroom, second door on your right." Ty sang, leaving me in the hallway as he rushed into a random classroom.

"Fuck, I'm never gonna find that." I sighed, heading up the stairs and looking for the women's bathroom. I eventually found it, but I didn't see an English classroom beside it. To be exact, there were three women's bathrooms upstairs, and I'd only found one so far..

I kept looking around, seeing the halls begin to thin out.

"Fuck, I'm gonna be late." I sighed as I heard the bell ring.

After about 10 minutes of looking around I found the English room, knocking on the door. The teacher opened the door and let me in, all eyes on me as I entered the room.

"Are you Hunter? The new student?" The teacher asked kindly, a bright smile on her face.

"Uh, yeah. I'm new, I couldn't find the English room, sorry about that."

"Oh, that's alright. It's quite a big school so it's normal for new students to get lost." She said, the smile not leaving her face.

I smiled and asked, "Can I sit anywhere, or..?"

"Oh yes, take any seat you'd like." She chimed, gesturing to the empty seats. I nodded my head and went towards the back of the room, plopping down next to Grayson.

He rolled his eyes as if my presence bothered him, but I could see a light blush on his face as if he was flustered around me.

"Don't let me sitting by you boost your ego, you're the only person I know in this school besides Ty."

"I didn't even say anything." He said with a glare aimed towards me.

"You didn't have to. I know what you're thinking, bitch. I can read minds. Mhmm, I just went there." I joked with a snap of my fingers.

Grayson let out a defeated 'hmph' noise and turned around, paying attention to the teacher and ignoring me.

Eventually class came to an end and I pulled out my schedule to see what class I had next. The paper read PE, which caused me to let out an annoyed groan.

PE sucked ass..

I thought back to when I first entered the school, remembering passing by the gym on my way to my locker. I figured those directions would be good enough..

Seeing that the classroom was now empty besides me still seated at my desk I jumped out of my chair, grabbing my backpack and slinging it on over my shoulders.

I rushed out of the classroom, not wanting to get a tardy on my first day of school. I eventually made it downstairs and stood in front of the gym doors. I let out a heavy sigh and grabbed the door handle, slowly walking inside..

————————————

So, new chapter. Basically filler but y'know, I didn't know what else to write so yeahhhh 😂👍 Vote And Comment? <3