♥ 1.0 ♥

"We need something to hold on to, I want to be that thing for you"

-Words: 916-

Harry's POV

I open my eyes slowly, immediately feeling a pounding in my head. I close them quickly and groan, it's too fucking bright and I've got a killer hangover.

"NIALL!"

No answer

"Niall! If you don't come upstairs now, I swear to god-"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs and then coming to my door and opening it.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get me some pain killers or something? My head is killing me!"

"I'm not your personal slave Haz, go get it your- who the fuck is that in your bed?"

I shrugged; it was probably just a guy I hooked up with last night. I try to get up, immediately feeling a pain in my bum too. Yep, definitely shagged whoever is in my bed.

"Harry, you really need to stop doing this..."

"Doing what?"

"Sleeping with random guys every night!"

"Yeah okay, now, please get me some painkillers, and some breakfast." Niall rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "Please Nialler? Pretty please?"

"Yeah okay, but you better wake that guy up."

I nodded, smiling at my triumph and shook the guy's arm.

"Hey, you need to get up..."

The guy I still didn't know the name of rolled over, opening his eyes slowly. Oh god, he was gorgeous. His eyes were this bright blue colour that looked amazing against his lightly tanned skin. He had tattoos scattered all over his chest and arms; very toned arms, I might add. He had these thin lips that framed his pearly white teeth perfectly and his lashes were long and quite thick. And his cheekbones, oh god, his cheekbones. They were so defined and looked great when he hollowed his cheeks.

"Who are you?" He asked, his brows furrowed.

"I'm Harry, Harry Styles? And you are?"

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson. What are you doing in my bed?"

"This is actually my bed, and my room, and my house."

"Wait, we had sex last night?" I nodded and smiled at him.

"Shit, I don't even know you, I have to go... umm. Yeah..."

He threw on his skinny jeans, and that's when I noticed his curves and perfect ass. I licked my lips subconsciously. He put on his blue TOMS and white shirt.

"Wait, can I have your number?" I asked nervously, I don't know why, I was never nervous around boys, but him, he was so different. His look said almost punk rock but, his personality was so innocent and sweet, it drove me crazy

"Y-yeah, o-ok-kay" He stuttered, reaching out for my phone and adding his number.

I waved goodbye to him and he blushed, running down the stairs and out the door. Louis Tomlinson. That name made me smile and giggle like a school girl.

---

"THANK YOU LONDON!" I screamed as the lights went off and we scrambled off the stage.

"That was a great show..." Zayn, one of my band mates, breathed out. I nodded in agreement. Liam, Zayn's current boyfriend, sneaked up behind him, shocking him and laughing.

"You were great tonight babe," Liam said, giving Zayn a light kiss on the lips.

"Ew, my innocent eyes!" I cried, shielding my eyes.

"Your eyes are anything but innocent Harry. I heard you screaming last night. Louis! Louis right there! Oh yeah! Louis HARDER!" Zayn chuckled as I looked down and blushed "Who the fuck is Louis anyway? You never blush when I mention any boys..."

"He's no one... umm... just a... no one, he's no one..." I stuttered, still blushing like mad

"Well obviously he's not no one" Zayn said, sitting down on top of Liam who giggled. "Do you have his number?"

"No... Yah OK, maybe..." I muttered

"You've got his number! You're in it deep man..."

I shrugged

"His eyes are this bright blue, and I can't stop myself from staring at them. And his biceps are like, huge! He has these perfect curves and his ass, honestly, the best ass I've ever seen..."

"He sounds hot..." Liam said

Zayn slapped Liam's shoulder, kissing him roughly.

"But you're hotter, don't worry Zee..."

I rolled my eyes, I've always wanted a relationship like that, but, honestly, I haven't found the right guy. All the guys I've met are just looking for one night stands. Like me, I guess... But I don't know I was hoping Louis was that guy. I wanted to get to know him more.

I took out my phone and typed in a message {A/N Louis is in italic and Harry is bold}

Hey Louis, I was wondering if you were free Friday night.

Yeah, I am, why?

I was hoping to take you out to dinner? Or maybe just a plain old movie.

You mean a date?

Yeah, a date...

Why would you want to go out with me?

Why WOULDN'T I want to go out with you?

I dunno Harry; I don't really know you...

OK... why don't we go see a movie... as friends? And then, we can get to know each other and you can decide if you want to go on a date with me.

Yeah, OK. So, this Friday?

Yep, where do you live? I can pick you up from there.

Again, I hardly know you... Why don't you pick me up at Kingston University?

Yeah, okay, what time?

4:00 ish? I'll see you then Harry.

Okay, bye...

I put my phone away and smiled to myself. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

***

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that you so much for 9 votes and 8 comments on my last chapter. It means so much that some people are reading this story.

I know you guys might think I'm rushing the story a little bit, but trust me, I know what I am doing :)

-Shannon