Chapter 3

To think we just finished unpacking now we have to pack it right back the next day just to unpack in the nest two hours.

"Where's Cassie?" I asked Tori

"She and Michael are making out in the living room."

"Ew."

I walked down stairs of our new home and into the living room to see Cassie and Michael doing exactly what Tori said they were doing.

I stood in front of them waiting for them to acknowledge my presence. But they didn't stop. So I cleared my throat but they still ignored me. Seriously getting annoyed I put my hands in between both of their faces and separated them. That seemed to catch their attention, finally.

" Now that I've got your attention Cassie, we have to meet up with Alpha Anderson to finalize the treaty. "

" Why must she go with you if she is no longer a rogue? " asked Michael nosily.

" Well incase you didn't realize but the only reason why we are having this treaty I because of your mating. "

" So your blaming this situation on our relationship! " Michael asked defensively.

" I'm not blaming anything on anybody. " I said sighing and so in the mood to get into a fight with another Anderson brother I let Cassie handle her own mate." Cassie please make you mate see reason. " I said turning to her.

" Babe no matter what our relationship my sisters always come first and we come as a package. Meaning that I'm just as much apart of this treaty as they are. " Cassie said to Michael trying to make him understand.

" So your thinking about leaving at the end of the year? " He asked

" No that's why you need to calm down and let me go to this meeting. I promise I will come

back to you. " she said lovingly.

I'm happy for my sister I truly am but I'm just upset about where her happiness caused us

to end up. More so who it caused to be around. I don't know Michael yet so it's not really him it's Alpha Anderson and Taylor. They both came off badly the first time I met them so right now I'm not really a big fan of them.

Hopefully during this next meeting for the finalization things will go better than it did last.

Cassie and I walked in silence to the Alpha's office.

" I'm happy for you. " I said to her

" Thanks but I just feel guilty that I'm dragging you guys with me to settle here. "

" Listen Tori and I are happy to stay here with you. " I said stopping her from walking in to the Alpha's office.

" Hey you never know we might find our mates here too. " I told her with a comforting smile.

She pulled me into a hug.

Then Taylor opened the door to the office with a look of disgust on his face. He didn't say anything because Cassie was there but if it was just me and Tori I know he would've opened his big fat mouth.

We walked into the room to see Tori already sitting there filing her nails making it seem like she was too good to even here. Tori isn't really the girly type but I know she was just doing it to annoy Taylor and the Alpha as a sign of disrespect. It didn't seem to bother the Alpha but I could tell it was getting under Taylor's skin

" Now that we're all here let's get down to business . " said the Alpha with a big smile on his face.

" First off I would like to apologize to you Cassie. And instead welcome you to Grey Mountain pack and to the Anderson family. " Cassie smiled at that but it quickly turned into a frown once he continued on to say " It's still unfortunate for us to have to meet under these circumstances. I trust you enough to not attack your new home but it's your sisters I can not come to trust. Since they are your sisters I've decided to continue with this treaty, but there will be a few adjustments. Your sisters will of course attend school and will be accompanied in each class with at least one of my sons. "