Math Class

Ughh! When will the bell ring? I hate maths! It's so boring. All I wanna do is just go outside, lean against a tree and do that one thing I love doing yet haven't done in a long time..... Absolutely nothing! Hmm, or atleast for now, just stare out the window, at the still world on the opposite side of the large glass, but unfortunately even that's impossible. It's because I sit at the back of the classroom. I really do hate maths, it always makes me sleepy! I just wanna go back to my dorm, lay on my soft bed with my soft blanket placed gently on top of it and my soft pill- "hey (y/n), are you daydreaming about your bed again?", a bored zero calls out, interrupting me from my thoughts. "No. I was just thinking about how boring maths is, that's all." I reply, trying my hardest not to let him know I was 'half-lying'.

"Liar"

"Humph" Jeez what's with this guy? Why does he always interrogate me, and how come he always knows everything about me? Stalking much?

It's really not that hard as you think." Zero replies, a couple of seconds after.

"Hmm?"

"It's easy once you understand the concepts", says Mr. Know-it-all!

"Humph, yeah sure, for someone who skips classes half the day and zones out in the other yet still gets good grades. Yeah it's easy alright!" I say, making sure he's clear on the sarcasm.

Following my comment, silence filled our atmosphere. AGAIN! However, this time I was the one to break it.

"You're pretty smart zero. You know I was too once."

"Was?" questions Zero, confusion evident on his pale face.

"Hmm, I was born a genius but education ruined me." I say rather proudly.

"Tch, yeah right, why don't you at least try to listen to the lectures in class, it might decrease your math-phobia, genius." Insults zero, making sure that this time I noted his sarcasm.

Hmm, if he thinks he can insult me like that and I won't do a thing about it, he sadly mistaken!

"Hah! No way, and besides I'm tired of solving problems for it. Why won't it just grow up and solve its own problems?" I whisper to him, holding back my smirk that's followed by a laugh that's threatening to come out any second now.

"Uh, I swear (y/n), you are so immature!"

"AM NOT!"

"ehm! Miss (s/n); is there anything you would like to share with the whole class?"

Oh great peppers! What did I just do?

"Uh n-no sir" I reply in full embarrassment.

"Then I suggest you sit down and listen for a change."

"Y-Yes sir."

"Hmm, very well then, let's continue. If √2xπ....."

"Thanks a lot Zero. I just got humiliated in front if the whole class and it was all because of you!"

"Hmm? I have no idea what you're talking about." A smirking zero replies, causing my blood to boil!

Jeez, that Zero! He always gets away with everything!