Help me

This was a request from bowsandarrowslifeyea
Their idea!
Sooooo yeah! Let's start.
If you have a phobia of clowns you might wanna... not look at this picture ... so yeah
(Sorry it took me so long)
————————————————-
Virgils POV*

Okay.... I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna watch a scary movie by myself... I'll.... I'll be fine... right?

*time squip  hehehehe*

I opened the CD player and placed my greatest enemy in... IT... holy fricking fu** I'm about to watch one of the scariest movies ever created. (Not really... to me)  I'm going to... not have an anxiety attack... r-right?

*half way into the movie*

I'm pretty sure there are some holes in the couch from my fingers digging in it.

My breathing starts to pick up from out of nowhere. Oh no... (sorry if I'm bad at writing anxiety attacks I've never done this before)
My heart rate goes up... I start to shake.... I run to my room... hopefully the others won't hear me.

I open the door to my room and once I'm in I slam the door... I slid down the door and start crying uncontrollably. I curl up in a ball and cry even harder.

*Patton's POV*

I hear someone's door slam and get up to see what was happening.
I walk out of my room and hear crying.

I walk over to where the noise is coming from.

Virgil!

I knock on his door.

"Virgil! Are you okay?!"

I hear the crying lighten up, but then it goes again. But harder...

I open the door. He's on the floor in a ball crying.

"Virgil! Are you okay?" 
I run to him and sit beside him.

"N-no!" He sobs
"It'll be okay. Everything will be okay. Just listening to me and follow my instructions."
I hold his hand and tell him to just breath. That calms him down a little.
"Okay can you tell me three things that you can see?"
"Um I-I can s-see the -the bed...and the t-tv... and I c-can see t-the dresser..."
"Good, now can you focus on me for a second?"
"Y-yeah."
"Okay follow my breathing patterns."

*time skip because I'm lazy and it 4 am*

Sooner or later Virgil calms down completely... or more so than before...

"Are you okay now Virg?"
"I think so... thank you."
"Oh it's no problem kiddo!"
"Heh... yeah but seriously thanks.... pop star."
"Awwwwww a dad nickname!"

*time skip*

We went down stairs and the movie was still playing. When I saw this I ran past Virgil and almost knocked him over. I quickly turned it off and he started laughing. So I joined. We laughed for a few minutes and it was really nice.

I've always known that I've liked him but. He likes Roman and I'm not gonna get in the way of that... (I know it's not moxiety janekebdkfndksnfks)

After all that time of just hanging out we both decided to call it a night. We told each other good night and went to out separate rooms.

This was an okay day!

—————————————
I don't even know anymore... like I was just thinking I my head hey you should do moxiety but like platonically... so I listened and uhhh here we are... anyways..

Question: what's your favorite type of bird?

I like flamingos... they're cool...
Bye!

(563 words)