*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*          08.26.14

HEY GUYS! IT'S ME! I'M TOO LAZY TO SAY MY NAME... BUT BY NOW ALL OF YOU SHOULD KNOW IT.

I JUST REALISED NOW THAT THAT TOOK MORE EFFORT TO WRITE THAN JUST SAYING MY NAME... SO YEAH. I'M A DUMBASS. BUT THAT'S WHY Y'ALL LOVE ME.

SO ANYWHO...

I just realised that was all in CAPS LOCK... and I'm too lazy to go back and change it.

SO DEAL WITH IT.

Nobody likes me LOL I literally was so excited... thinking that everyone who reads would add me on skype, and I would have to fend myself off from the #fangirls with my book, but instead, I realised that my book is only here in real life, it does not penetrate screens, therefore I am unable to block all of you.

And by all of you I mean Lizzie.

That crazy Lizard, who Pewds always kills. I bet that would make amazing boots like he always talks about.

Sorry Lizzie.

You're my new pair of boots.

I need new school shoes anyways.

LOL

Sorry I think I'm high off Lizzie...

Oh wait I think Lizzie might actually be an actual drug.

Please don't take that seriously.

What I meant by Lizzie is @girlanimations.

Sowwy

Ok I'll spare you guys the torture... I'm a complete wierdo.

I LIKE MASHED POTATOES

#OnlyOnePersonWillGetThatReference but #WeAllKnowOnlyOnePersonReadsMyStory and #TheyRefreshThePageToGetMeViews and #TheyMakeMultipleAccountsToCommentFromBecauseTheyCommentTooMuchOnAllOfMyChapters and just so you know #ThatPersonJustHappensToBeLizzie.

#Kidding

#NotReally

#WayTooManyHashtags

I'm sorry my Authors Notes have been about my real life and not about the story... it's just I feel so comfortable now that I don't HAVE to talk about the story because I'm too afraid to talk about myself. But I will start something once OTHER PEOPLE start commenting, to let me know they exist, and I will start a #AskHannah Oki? Oki.

COMMENT YALL

I LOVES YALL

~xHannahBanana01