2

Next day

Ricky
I woke up and checked my phone.

Chris: Hell no your sister will make our lives hell

Ryan: I'm okay with it if it's affecting your mom

Vinny: yeah I agree with Ryan

Chris: how severe is it?

I heard them arguing. I group video chatted.

Me: I'll show you what she's doing to my mom

I walked downstairs. Mom screamed Loren! Loren screamed WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU TOOK OFF MY FUCKING DOOR! Mom screamed BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN SNEAKING OUT! Mom stepped to her. Loren said bitch back up before I hit you. Mom said no! Loren slapped her and pushed her into the wall. I screamed LOREN! Loren ran to her bedroom. I put my phone in my pocket, ran over and checked on my mom. I said are you okay? Mom said Ricky I really can't deal with her. Can you please take her? Look you know I never ask for your help. But I really, really, really need it. I don't want to parent that monster anymore. Loren walked out and screamed MONSTER! MONSTER! I'M NOT A MONSTER! YOU THE MONSTER BITCH! Mom screamed YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK LOREN! Loren scream I DONT FUCKING CARE YOU PISS ME OFF CONSTANTLY! YOU ACT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME IN FRONT OF RICKY! BUT YOU DON'T! YOU'RE 2 FACED AS FUCK! YA KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU! I hope you do die! I screamed LOREN! She walked away. I helped my mom up. Mom said I'm literally about to kick her out. She's a 19 year old demon. I said I'll see what I can do. Mom hugged me and said thank you. I love you. I said I love you too. Alright I'm gonna go get my things together. Mom said okay. I went up stairs. I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Me: alright so imagine if that was your mom. Would you want her to live with that?

Chris: alright let her come. I didn't know she beats your mom

Me: yeah she does

Loren walked in and said how do you like that bitch. I said uh she's my mom. Now please go pack your things you're coming on tour with me. Loren laughed and said you're funny. I said no I'm serious. Loren crossed her arms and said no. I said yes. Loren said I'm not going. I said yes you are. Mom can't deal with your ass anymore. Loren said I'm not the problem she is. I said bullshit! Now go pack your shit we leave in an hour! Don't think about taking the car. I have the keys. Loren said you're such a dick. I said go pack now. Loren said fine don't expect me to be an angle the whole time. I said I'm not expecting it. You're far from a fucking angle. Loren said whatever. She walked out.

Chris: Ricky I swear to god if your sister causes this tour to go to hell. I will leave her at the venue.

Me: alright

Chris: the cherry bombs are coming

Me: okay I gotta finish packing

Vinny: alright bye

Me: bye

Hung up