Chapter Twelve : Royal Wedding '19

|August 11 2019🍃

You are cordially invited to witness the wedding of King James II and Ms Nicole Garica-Colace in the Royal Palace of Borduria on the 12 October 2019. Festivities will start two days before the ceremony so please come and stay with us as we celebrate this joyful union.

|October 11 2019🌰

Engagement Interview

BBC: Your Majesty, Colace, congratulations to you both

Colace: Thank you.

BBC: Can we start with the proposal and the actual moment of your engagement? When did it happen? How did it happen?

King James: It happened a four months ago, here at our home, just a standard typical night for us with my daughter, Danica.

Colace: Just a cozy night. It was - special. It was so sweet and natural and very romantic. He got on one knee. He was so nervous that Danica had to give him a nudge like she always does.

King James: Of course.

BBC: Was it an instant yes from you?

Colace: Yes, of course.

King James: She was crying and jumping at the same time, saying yes.

BBC: And this is how long after you first met?

Colace: A year and a half.

BBC: Which for most people would be quite a whirlwind. Is that how it's felt to you?

King James: Whirlwind? No, it actually take us some time to really understand our relationship. We are very happy and I'm glad to share my happiness with my country.

Colace: I think we were able to really have so much time just to connect and we never went longer than two weeks without seeing each other, even though we were obviously doing a long distance relationship. So it's - we made it work.

BBC: How did you two actually meet?

Colace: We actually met here. I was on vacation with some of ny friends when we decided to take a tour of the palace and I got lost and he ended giving me a personal tour then reunite me with the tour group. So we met in a very natural way and we quickly became friends. Then our relationship quite simply deepened into a very close friendship. And then it was love.

BBC: Nicole, how does it feel to begin dating the country's king? What thoughts go through your mind?

Colace: Well, as I just described, we became friends first. And then we started getting together outside my work, too, so to speak. And of course it's about two people falling for each other, which led to love, and now a year later, it's time for our wedding.