Chapter 26: the right choice

3rd person pov

The goddesses had to fight without their thieving friend due to the fact that he isolated himself since he couldn't control the demon within.

Neptune: so what's next?
Blanc: there's one more robot Affimojas made. Maybe we can cheer Y/n up after we beat it.
Plutia: do you think he'll recover from his depression?
Vert: he has to. If he can make all of us happy by showing up, i'm sure we can do the same for him.
Noire: we'll do it after. For now, we have a mission to do.
Uzume: we won't forget you, Y/n.

There mission was to take down the last of Affimojas' robot creations. It was hidden in a base that was far away. They need to put an end to its plans and return safely to not worry Y/n further.

Inside the massive hangar they were caught by several soldier units.

Soldier unit 1: do not let them escape!
Soldier unit 2: they must be captured!
IF: damn... There's so many of them
Green heart: we can't fall here. We must continue!

The team fought and destroyed many of the soldier units, but the robots continued to attack them.

Soldier unit: we will have you all as prisoners!

The fight persisted until less robots started to show up.

White sister rom: are we winning?
White sister ram: it feels like it.

The battleship was flying and making its way to the cities. The team continued to the bridge. Inside was a four-armed robot

???: i assume you're all here to intercept Affimojas' plans?White heart: we're here to put an end to all of them!Ku-21: i am killer unit 21

White heart: we're here to put an end to all of them!
Ku-21: i am killer unit 21. I will be disposing of all of you soon.
Y/n: not if i have anything to say about it.

Everyone turned to see that the masked thief had arrived. Everyone ran to him.

Black heart: why did you come back?
Y/n: you guys are what really matter to me. As long as you're all ok, i'll be able to control myself. Now if you'll excuse me.

The masked thief got in front of everyone.

Y/n: i've got another robot to crush.
Ku-21: you must be that zero people have been talking about. Many have started calling you a hero.
Y/n: i don't recall naming myself a hero. I've fought for those who belive in me.

Y/n turned to his team.

Y/n: guys... Believe in me!

X vs zero - megaman x5 plays

The robot rushed at Y/n and emitted 4 light blades from his arms. Y/n pulled out his dagger and gun and rushed at it.

Ku-21: i'll end you here, Zero!
Y/n: not when the world believes in me!