[00] Here Lies The Truth (Fallen Angel Love Story)

Ok so this is my first story on Wattpad and I really hope you will like it :D

Also feel free to vote and comment :)

*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^

I wander from room to room, climb up and down the stairs and feel like a songbird whose wings have been ripped off and who keeps hurling itself against the bars of its dark cage."

Quote by Anne Frank

...

Chapter 1

I lay on the cold, hard floor, wondering how much longer I would have to stay like this before it would all end. My whole body was covered in blood and my eyes stung; I felt so numb that it felt as if body was slowly drifting away. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down, I was breathing harder now, I bit my tongue as the pain came again.

Suddenly my whole chest exploded into a fit of coughs, the pain was sawing through my stomach like a dagger had just been stabbed into me, and I felt like I was on fire.

I clutched unto my stomach, desperately trying to find a way to calm myself. My eyes were drooping down lazily; I quickly peered around the street again, maybe the last thing I would ever see again; it was dark and I could just about make out the shape of bins and cardboards boxes lying around the street, my small shadow was snaking on the dirty walls, I looked up to see the stars shining brightly in the midnight sky. I sighed dreamily as my eyes closed, shutting out the world around me.

A languid peace filled the silence and I felt myself slowly drifting off, no longer did I try to stay awake. The street around me spun round and round, and then all of a sudden, it went dark.

Silence.