The Night of the break up

Chanel's Point of view (Pov)

I was with Niall at his house and he was bored because his parents wouldn't be back for a few days and we were watching Netflix but I was secretly recording to post on Instagram or YouTube to show our supporters aka fans what we do.

"Baby I'm hungry"He told me.Knowing I'm a sucker for hungry people "But baby my stomach hurts and I can't really get up"I told him the truth and he knows this already."But Chanel I'm hungry"He told me."Niall I'm sorry but my stomach hurts so that's a no"I told him thinking that this would be the last he brought it up but I was so wrong.

I got up deciding to get him something but he pulls me back down." Your stomach hurts right so stay sitting down" He said.Ignore him try and get up but he yanks me down so hard that I fall to the floor."Niall your hurting me"I yelled "You hurt me when you didn't make me food"He said.I tried to get up again and he slapped me and I tried to kick him back but he jumped on me."Get off of me".I kick him off of me.He looks at me like I've made the biggest mistake and he pulls my hair to choke me and did I mention we are facing towards the camera."Get the hell out of my house bitch"He said letting me go and kicking me.I get up grab my things and my phone then I run out of the house before deciding to post the video on YouTube.