00 ; prologue

Prologue

--------

Allison //

2001

"Are your brothers nice?" I asked Beau.

"They can be a little immature but they're lovely, we're having smoothies in the back," he led me to the backyard.

"LUKE JAI GET DOWN HERE ALLY IS HERE!" yelled Beau.

I heard a herd of footsteps and shouting coming down the stairs, two very identical boys fell down fighting, "Jai please?!" One whined.

"But Luke you had it last time!" The one on the floor said.

"hi," I said to the two.

"Im Jai," the floor boy stood up, "are you Beau's girlfriend?"

I was about to introduce myself and say I was just his best friend when the other boy ran down the stairs and I ended covered in a strawberry smoothie.

"LUKE?!" Beau yelled.

"My sundress!" I squealed.

"Oh shoot," The boy who spilt it, muttered.

"YOU IDIOT!" I pointed at him. And tried to wipe off the substance from my dress

"Al I see you've met Luke?" Beau tried to lighten things up.

"Ugh!" I groaned going out the back where the barbecue was, and took some napkins trying to clean up. I sat on the steps and rested my elbows on my knees.

I heard footsteps behind me and Beau sat beside me, "boys are so stupid."

"You're a boy, stupid," I chuckled.

"No I'm not I'm a man," he put his hands on his hips.

"I don't like your brother," I blurted, not meaning any offence.

"Luke said he was sorry, he feels bad," Beau argued.

"He didn't say sorry," I whined, crossing my arms.

"Well I'll say sorry," he chuckled.

"I want to hear it from him!" I pouted.

I stood up and walked back inside only to be tripped over by someone's foot. "YOU AGAIN!" I said.

"I came to say sorry!" Luke scratched the back of his neck.

"Go away..I hate you!"

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

ok so im getting loads of comments about how allison is overreacting well shes a fucking six year old jesus christ she can barely wipe her ass.