Chapter tweleve

Ryes POV
"We are gathered here today, to celebrate the life of Andrew Robert Fowler." The minister said. Before him lay andys coffin. There were roses surrounding it. It had his guitar on top. I wasn't paying attention to the words he was saying. I could only think about Andy. I felt numb. The ceremony was soon finished. It was time to let go of him. There was a large amount of people there, it really shows how much Andy had an impact on peoples lives. I remember him saying that at his funeral he wouldn't want people in black, he would want them in bright colours and their casual clothes. I remember that moment because I started to tear up at the thought of having a life without Andy. I remember Andy holding my hand and saying "hey, hey I'm sorry" "you can't get rid of me that easily." I remember the smirk on his face and the way that he kissed me so passionately. When he pulled back that was the first time he said "I love you"
After we buried Andy everyone was going to get a drink from a nearby pub. I didn't want to. I got in my car and sat staring into the air. I pulled out a folded up note that the doctors gave me. They found it in andys pocket, addressed to me. I couldn't bring myself to read it until now.