A Girl Who Reclamind What Was Hers

It was just after sunset the wind was blowing fiercely and the clouds wear gather for a storm. In the woods under the tallest tree in the Kingdome right outside the palace wall a young women stood under it with her six year old daughter. The little girl was crying she didn’t want to leave her mother, but she knew it was what her mother wanted and was the only way to keep her safe. She told her mom she would come back for her.

“Mommy do I really have to go stay with Auntie Claire and Auntie Vanessa?” asked the little girl

“Holly you must leave this place so he can never abuse your magic like he’s done mine. When I tell you to go you must move as fast as you can on Angel hear she will take you wear you need to go. Your aunties will be there waiting on you. Good look my presses daughter remember that I’ll all ways love you.” Said Holly’s mom

“Mom come with me and you won’t have to suffer anymore.” Said Holly

“No I must stay hear so your father will never find you. You must stay safe my little one and under no sure come stances show anyone your mark it will define you as a royal and they will tell him of it. Now hurry you must go.” Said Holly’s mother

Holly’s mom put her on the horse and used a little magic to show Angel wear to go. The horse took off taking her presses little girl with her. She was hoping that her sisters got her message and wear able to meet up with her daughter and keep her safe. She didn’t want her growing up with Alexander thinking her could use Holly’s power for his own personal gain and he would just to gain more power. She put her clock back on and headed back into the castle sending up a silent prayer that no harem would come to Holly.

Holly rode on Angle it seemed like hours before Angel stopped at the back of the lack of ice and fire. Holly jumped down looking for her aunties. Holly saw two clocked figures walking towards her. She hid behind a tree not sure who they wear. When the clocked figures came up to Angel they took there hoods off and when Holly saw that it was her aunties she came out and ran up to them. They caught her up in there arms hugging her close to them. They could tell that even though she is a small child she understood what was going on and they knew she shouldn’t have to understand none of this at her age she should be able to be a care free little girl growing up a normal life.

The aunties wear so glad to see there nice got there safely that they forgot to make sure no evil was around and out of no wear someone came at them with a sword yelling that they wear stealing the kings’ child. He stabbed Vanessa close to the heart. When holly realized what going on she turned on the guy her eyes started glowing she flung the guy backwards then she turned to her Aunt Vanessa fell to her knees crying. She keep trying to heal her but nothing was working none of the spells her mom taught her wear not working. Clair knelt down by Holly trying to pull her away but Holly would not move until finally she turned into Clair and cried.

~~~15 years later~~~

Holly woke up in a sweat she was so tired of reliving that same day over and over in her mind. She looked around and saw that it was still dark not even light yet. She laid back down hoping to go back to sleep but sleep did not come to her. She got up and went to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, removed her cloths and got in. She wanted to was away the smell of sweat and hopefully the negative effects of the dream with it. She got out dried herself and her hair off then got dressed. She put on a pair of shorts and a black tank top, slipped on her flip flops, and grabbed her purse. She went down stairs to grab some breakfast then head into town for some shopping. She eats some eggs and toast. She grabbed a pen and paper and wrote her auntie a letter.

Dear Auntie Clair

I’ve gone to town be back shortly please don’t worry no one will recognize me. No one knows who I am and I will keep it that way so please don’t be too made at me when I get back.