Chapter 8

ok, so i realize i have been pretty quick on updating chapters and stuff, but thats because right now i literally have no life. But next week school and soccer starts so i will be more busy and probably tired so i might not be updating like i have been. Its my last year before high school! oh joy. anyways enjoy i made creepy kyle extra creppy because of the comments thanks by the waythey make me so happy! enjoy

...............................

James P.O.V.

I honestly wasn’t expecting what happened next. As soon as those words left my mouth the door burst open with a bang, a window crashed, and footsteps were heard, the main problem? They were charging me, which I didn’t have too much of a problem with, except my mom was next to me. Whipping around I stood protectively in front her, not knowing the full situation I wasn’t about to taking chances. I let out a low growl as I came face to face with about ten men. I recognized some from people I’ve sparred with over the years, but there was one face that stood out the most.

“You see James,” He said casually a smirk placed on his lips, “I don’t think you will be leaving.” He looked evil; he was the image of it. I slightly wondered how people were even going to accept the creep as their future Alpha. He took slow steps toward me; his hands were casually placed in the pockets of his dark jeans. Yep just like a creeper, just the way his slow steps came towards me made me wonder if he studied horror movies. He was in my face now and his breath assaulted me he was so close, “You and I both know that Fiona won’t want anything to happen to you.” With that he took as step back from me and smiled. “You will be a fun piece of bait.” With one nod of the head, the men that were standing behind him swarmed me.

Ducking a punch, I quickly swung one of my own, my fist throb for a matter of seconds as it connected with a guy who had a very strong jaw. I dodged more attacks only one fist managed to clip me. To be honest I didn’t really know what they were trying to achieve, if they wanted a punch up they were at least succeeding at that.

I’d like to say things were going good for me, I had managed to get a couple guys on the floor, and received minimal blows of my own, but when the high pitch scream of a female pierced the air I knew that was it from me. “Enough.” Instantly the punches and kicks that had been previously flying my way ceased as I looked over at an angry looking Kyle. What I saw made my blood run cold; he had a choke hold on my mom. “If you don’t want her to get hurt, come with me.” He growled, but he didn’t really give me an option as I felt hands wrap around my arms, pinning them to my back.

“Let go of her, she has nothing to do you,” I growled through clenched teeth. Thankfully though Kyle obeyed and released her.

“I wasn’t going to hurt and innocent pack member.” He smiled at me. “After all, how would that make me look being an Alpha?” he shrugged his shoulders while asking, looking as if nothing at all was happening, and he wasn’t planning on hurting this innocent pack member, meaning me. “Come along now, we’ll be going underground for awhile.” His smile was the last thing I saw before I felt pain in the back of my head and blacked out.

(Fiona’s P.O.V.)

Things were going great for me. Being a rogue was the best thing that’s happened to me, well besides James being in my life, but I chose to ignore that, knowing he was better off without me. It had been a week since I left pack like, and I don’t think I could like it any better if I tried. I kept my promise with my wolf and we ran and trained every day. It was slightly difficult practicing fighting without James for a sparring partner, so I had settled for just practicing moves I always struggled with, and working up more stamina. Fighting and training, like it always did relieved me. Both my wolf and I felt so much better after we would park the car and turn some days into full workout days. Other days we would just drive, occasionally stop for gas, or to eat. I tried to save myself from spending as much money as I could by eating deer I took down. Though I did purchase some matches and cooked it whenever I could over fire, which actually made me not mind the venison.