it just got started

"Tomorrow is the beginning.." Zain utters.

"Whose?" Yumna asks. 

"Dad's trial.."

My eyes goes wide. Seriously? I mean what?

"Are you serious?" Uzair finally faces Zain.

"Yes! I've been busy in this thing from past one week. I'm sorry I couldn't come and meet you personally.. I was everytime in a rush.. I requested the court to held the trail as soon as possible...anyways with lots of ups and downs me and Arhaan finally made it.." Zain state with a small hopeful smile.

Wow. That's pretty amazing. Oh crap It means I need to find the clue as soon as possible.

The hint in the letter said,
Everything surrounding you is just darkness, scribbling on the walls where the voice echoed the only red colour shows the way for all.

Umm.. what could it be... the scribbling walls and the red colour shows the way for all??? What kind of clue Uzair gave me ugh! If I would be that smart then I would surely be into detectives..

"I've got the solid proof against him and  I really hope it works well.." Zain assures.

We have to win this trial..so that three of them get justice.
And In sha allah we will.

"Who's the lawyer?" Uzair ask.

"Layer Lee" Zain answers. I trust this lawyer, he already won the Amanda's case and I know this time he'll make the things alott more easier.

"Who's the lawyer from Hasan's side?" Uzair asks again.

Zain sighs and looks at him "Mrs. Carol" he finally say.

"Holy shit!" Uzair curses silently.

A female lawyer..but why does he sounds so awful.

"Unfortunately yes.." Zain claim and sits on the bed.

"Does she protests well?" I ask.

"She is one of the most amazing lawyer.. also she's from the top 5 ranking list... she never lost her case..Ayaat" Zain say making me feel a bit hopeless.

"Wow!! But I don't care because I've faith and I know we will win this case.. I trust Allah and Mr. Lee..also, we have solid evidences.. so no need to worry.. we will win.." I say and smile.

"Yeah even I hope the same.." Yumna says.

"This is just the beginning things are yet to happen." Uzair murmur. I don't know what does he mean by that.

"Zain? How is Arhaan?" I ask. I really miss him.. he did not meet me or talked to me since Sofia's funeral.

"He is OK, I mean he is trying.."

I feel so bad but where was I wrong? I just wanted to give him surprise but instead he surprised me.

Who said love can be said in terms? While it can only be felt and when we try to get it in words, the letters do not fit.

The author of A walk to remember said it true, love is like an air. Which cannot be seen but can be felt. Does he not miss me? If no then why is he nit contacting me nor answering my calls and messages. What if Arhaan don't love me as much as he used to.
____________

Scribbling walls, echo sounds, red walls.. what could it be. I hate riddles.. ugh.. because its freaking mind tricking game.  I really hate this and my mind!! I mean it's useless.. I can't even figure out the things which are really important like right now!

I've only 20hours to collect the evidence. I've to get the clues..like seriously Ayaat? I've  been running up and down since half an hour and I did not puzzle even a single hint... huh!

I finally sit on my hanging rope chair middle of my room irritating me while I drag my legs to walk...I'm not even blessed with peace in my room too.. ok Ayaat take a deep breathe and relax!

Scribbling walls, red around and echoes.. does uzair used to draw or write on the walls? I think it's the stupid thing I've come to but it can make sense right? Let me check his room.. he is in the hospital right now with Zoya.. so I drag myself to walk again.. I know I'm super lazy...still I'm proud to be.. lol.. I know it's not just me.

What the hell?!!  I hear a voice something like someone steps on a dry leaf.  Is there someone else here other than me? Don't freak out! Chill Ayaat.

"Mrs. Slatter is it you?" I ask while I close the door of my balcony before moving out of my room.

I gulp. I think I should stop watching horror films. I move my eyes around. "What the fish!!!" I startled as the door slammed.

I think it's probably wind.. yeah maybe wind..What's up with the weather.. this was the only thing left to happen. Life is so unfair.. let me rest in peace.

I seriously swear to god if I can hold the air then I would definitely lock it in a store room. But it's lucky.. ok stop thinking this random shit. I close my balcony already then which air can dare to come in my room.

Oh maybe it's window... I rush near the windows to close it. I feel something else in this air. I genuinely miss Arhaan. I wish he was here. Anyways, forget it.. I close the window. But before I see some wet sand beneath my window.

Eww what the hell!! I quickly closed it and rush to the door. My eyes widens. I see a shadow of a guy standing behind me. I can't atleast move to switch on the lights. I'm scared as hell. Is it dad? To clear the evidences..

My heart beat.. Ayaat calm down. I see the flower vase besides me. I quickly take it to hit him if his intensions are wrong. Huh what do you expect obviously his intentions would be wrong, or else why would he be in my room in the middle of the night..

I hear the vase breaking down. Before I take it.

"Wipe your sweat dear" he whispers getting really close to me.

I startle.

Why does his fragrance smells so familiar. Oh my god! Is it him? I run to switch on the lights.

"Hey!!!!!" I run to get in his arms. I wish I had more then two arms just to hold him for more. I don't care that my feet is bleeding.

"Easy girl" He chuckle. "I missed you idiot I missed you so much!!!"

"Hey stop crying" he take my face in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"Shut up don't talk to me" I sniff and turn away. "Haha well look at you.. Its me whom shall be mad at you..." he smirks.

"I'm sorry"

"I can't see you crying.. I'm here right!! In front of you, so please smile." He say gently wiping my tears.

I smirk.

"Even I missed you alott, love!!" He grins.

I smile and narrated him the whole story how and when did my memory  came back and also how did I came to know that he's my hazelnut. I feel so better and amazing. I feel like I'm weightless..

"Ayaat, are you awake?" He ask.

"Hmm"

"Till how long we are going to stand like this?"

"Shut up! That means you did not missed me even a lil, huh!"

"Who said?"

"How you said, says it" I say.

He gasps. "Well if that is the case then I'll take it forever to hold you in my arms."

Ah can he stop making me blush. This feels so peaceful and happy at the same time. Reuniting with your beloved one is so special. I'm so blessed to have him again in my life. Since past I did not felt this kind of peace in my mind. I feel like things are getting better, Uzair will be fine soon and dad will be hanged to death, hopefully soon.

Then I'll be his literally forever. I now pray that what all going to happen should be go very easy and smooth.