Chapter 1 first day

Delias p.o.v

My body shivers as I slip out of the back seat of the car. My feet cramped up from the sitting position for a long 12 hours withought a break. I stretch and yawn and breath in the fresh air, I then look up at my new house. It's a huge, two story house. We walk up to the porch while mum opens the door and dad gathers our suitcases. We are introduced by two rooms, leading into the kitchen, living room and then right in front of us is the stairs. Dad goes into the kitchen as mom goes into the living room, so I guess I better go upstairs. The first room is the master bedroom, which is mom and dads, with an In built bathroom. Then there's a study, then two spare bedrooms both with inbuilt bathrooms. I looked threw both, and decided that I wanted the furthest one from mom and dad, because it has a bigger bathroom, big windows and a balcony. I go back downstairs, have a quick glance of the kitchen and living room, then find myself out the back. A huge backyard, involving a underground pool. I grab my suitcase from the living room and go back upstairs. I'm to tired too unpack all of my things, so just my suitcase will have todo. Dad comes in with my bed. " you can sleep in here tonight, just by the way, well bring in the rest of your furniture Tomorrow". " ok, thanks dad". He gives a nod and escaped out the door. I made my bed, folded up the clothes I had in the suitcase into the cupboard, packed all my make up into the bathroom, and just a few other things. Just as I had finished I heard a knock on the door. "come in" I said, quite cheerfully, because I like it when people knock before entering my room. " i was bored so I brought all of your boxes, but you can wait until the morning to unpack". " thanks dad" I replied. I look around my room and see to my left that there's a bunch of really big boxes. Not everything from my room is in there, like my desk and tv, but just clothes and sorts of things like that. Dad decided to hook up all the electricity while me and mom went and got some dinner. "what would u like for dinner?" mom asked. "pizza please". an hour later, we finally got home with the pizza and all the eltricity was on. " I hooked up your tv that's in your room, ready to use Delia" "awesome, but I think that I'll get some sleep after dinner, we have had a pretty big day today. "of course, well that pizza smells yummy let's have some then". Dad said. " that took us an hour to get, so I think we might want to get it delivered next time" mum said. Making me and dad laugh. "alright, well I'm just gonna go get ready for bed then" I said, while getting up and leaving the table. I walk into my room, which is still quite bare, then put on my new pjs. She basically bought me a whole new wardrobe, but me and mum has the same taste, as all do the teens mag these day. I walk into my bathroom and give my face a wash. Then I wrapped myself in my bed and quite suddenly, I fall asleep.

So, this the start of another book, that I'm writing, but this one is going to be very descriptive and I will read over and over until I think it's perfect, unless I'm on a lazy day. Thanks, -Ella