Letter 30

Mina's POV

After what happened that day a lot of good or bad things happened to me like:

Nayeon broke up with me, its okay I'm not even affected i was like "sure let's broke up if that's what you want". That's a good thing.

The sender... she stopped sending me letters... i don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing. But i doubt her! Maybe she just ran out of papers or envelope, i can give her...

Dahyun... she's avoiding me. After what Nayeon did, Dahyun lost her bright and energetic side. Her friend told us that she's not doing well these days and I'm a bit worried...

Well I'm not mad at Dahyun its pretty obvious that Nayeon just wants attention that's why she said things like that to Dahyun. Like seriously? Dahyun isn't like that its way far from reality. I know Dahyun she's not like that.

Everyday every afternoon i still found myself checking our mailbox if there's a letter for me.

But there's none.

"You look sad why? Did your secret sender stopped sending you letters?" Sana asked me then she rubbed my back.

"Yeah..." I said. I can't help but feel sad.

"Well i can talk to your secret sender and ask her why'd she stopped sending letters to you." Momo said confidently.

"You know her??" I asked as my eyes widened.

"Yeah but i can't tell you i want you to know it yourself." Momo said then she winks at me.

I keep on begging Momo to tell me who's my secret sender but she won't tell me. It's hopeless. I hate you Momo!!!

It's been a month... my secret sender really stopped sending me letters.

"Poor dahyun i want to hug her!!!" Momo said. What's happening?

"Me too!! Tzuyu texted me that she's been absent for almost a week" Sana said. What's happening to Dahyun? I'm curious and I'm worried. Maybe she's still not over about that thing. I want to go to her house and tell her that its okay just forget that thing it doesn't matter anymore.

At the end of the day i decided to visit Dahyun.

While I was walking to her house, i saw Tzuyu holding a box running towards me.

"Dahyun wants me to give it to you." Tzuyu said then she handed me the box. Its just a simple box but i has my name on it. To: Mina

"Wheres Dah--"

"You have to finish reading it all before seeing her." Tzuyu said.

"Where is she??" I asked.

"Let's just say that she's in a better place..." Tzuyu said then she smiled. A bitter one.

My world stopped for a moment. My eyes they start to cry tears and I'm on my knees right now crying like I've just lost a friend. A very special one.

"Wait! Wait! No! Stop crying!! Dahyun doesn't want to see you crying you fool! She's just in her room sleeping. I guess... hehe..." Tzuyu said trying to comfort me. What the hell Tzuyu!!!!

"CHOU TZUYU!!!!" I shouted then she started running. Ugh!!! Why would i chase her? Such a waste of energy.

I wipe all of my tears and decided to walk home with this lovely box she gave me. I wonder what's inside.

When i opened the box a yellow paper caught my attention.

Dear Myoui Mina,

After all this time, it was just me.

                            -Kim Dahyun