Knock, Knock (Louis/LA)

LA sat in the living room of her London apartment, curled up in her boyfriend’s hoodie.

She wanted to be cuddling with Louis instead.

But you know, he was a major pop star and part of his job description was to be away from home, touring more than 10 months out of the year.

He was due back in just a single week, which made the pang in her chest hurt even more.

LA and Lou grew so close within the past year and not a day went by where she was curious as to how she ended up so lucky.

Before Lou left for the Australian leg of the tour, he took off his maroon sweater in the airport, slipping it over her head before kissing her forehead lightly and smiling.

“I’ll be back before you know it, love.” He whispered huskily. “Keep this safe for me, alright?”

At that point, LA nodded with tears in her eyes and inhaled the scent that was buried into the fibers of the sweater.

It smelled just like Louis, just like his apartment and just like his warm, inviting bed.

“Be back soon, please.” She whispered.

Louis kissed her one last time before sending a bittersweet smile and turning around to make his flight.

LA thought back to standing in the windows of the airport, watching the plane taxi and then take off, sending her boyfriend and some of her best friends halfway around the world for a month.

She had been dealing with it well.

She had no choice but to.

They were Louis’s dreams and she always promised him and herself that she’d support him no matter what and that’s what she was doing.

A knock sounded at the door of her apartment, snapping her out of her thoughts as she aimlessly stared at her television.

She stood up, straightening the hoodie wrapped around her shoulders and made her way to the entrance.

She stood up on her tip toes and looked through the peep hole, but saw nothing but the hallway.

She hated that about her apartment. If someone stood in just the right spot, you wouldn’t be able to see them.

It annoyed both her and Louis.

She swung the door open and took a step forward, only to see him standing right there in front of her.

Louis.

“Oh my God.” She cried, jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist.

“Hey, babe.” He laughed.

He set me down and I gasped again, hugging him around his waist. “What are you doing here?”

“We had a few days off, so I wanted to fly home and see you.” He smiled. “Oh, and then take you back to Australia with me.” He added in with a wink.

“What!?” LA gasped, taking a step back and covering her mouth.

Louis laughed and pulled her back into her apartment. “You’re coming back to Australia with me.” He pressed her back up against the wall and smiled. “It’s hard to sleep without you by my side. I’ve missed you so much.”