Chapter 22 -- Welcome

OMG THAT SHIT CRAY.

IS THIS LAZY BUM REALLY WRITING A CHAPTER THIS FAST? yes I am. I have been released from boredness. MWHAHAHA

OMG NEW COVER! THAT I MADE BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE WAS STUPIDDDDDDDDDD!

EVERYONE READ @NiallerFarted 's story http://www.wattpad.com/story/1743663-another-chance-a-niall-horan-fan-fic !

The chapter is dedicated to @NiallerFarted because she inspired me to make a new cover :) THANKS!!! x

POO SCHOOLS IN A FEW WEEKS SO I WILL BE UPLOAD AS MUCH AS I CAN! BECAUSE THEN I HAVE A BUNCH OF CRAP TO DO!

Oh by the way, Dani is played by our very own Danielle Peazer, but that doesn't mean that "Dani" has the same characteristics (personalites-wise) as Ms. Peazer. Same goes for Elizabeth and Eleanor! Ex. Danielle Peazer is a dancer. Dani is a vet (or is planning to be a vet)

--Shirley xxx

.

ENJOY CHAPTER 22!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 22

“Well, that was interesting!” I chirped.

“Yeah, that was.” Dani replied softly.

“Spit it out, Danielle.” I urged. I knew she knew what I was saying. It was obvious that she and Liam fancies each other! Like love by first sight! They would make the cutest couple. Like Romeo and Juliet…without the whole killings and poison and stuff. Liam seemed really nice and quiet, he was the kinda of guy that will give the McDonald’s worker a chicken nugget if he ordered 10 piece and got 11. And plus, he wasn’t too bad to look at!

“Spit what out? Idontknowwhatyouaretalkingabout.” She said quickly. I knew she was blushing.

“DANIELLE CLAIRE PEAZER!” I pointed a finger to her, “Come on, it’s so obvious you and Liam fancy each other! He wasn’t even paying attention to the plan! Do you even pay attention to the way he looks at you?”

“Well…you really think so? I mean yeah, he’s so sweet, but are you sure?”

“Dani. You got his number right?”

“Maybe.” She smiled.

Bling!

“Dani…you got a text.”