chapter 1

ALEX POV-I wake up to the sound of the birds chirping ,not only that but the sound of my alarm blaring out the neighbourhood . my day had barley just begun and I already feel so done . but it's fine because I'm already so use to it that it hurts . people don't usually end up liking me because either I'm too awkward or very antisocial and boring . but it's not my fault that I like to close people off , in fact it's better that way because I rarely get hurt , but I must admit it does get really lonely . Everyday of my life I always think about , what if I was popular , what if I was confident and pretty , what if people actually liked me or even talked to me but mostly ............................ .  ....................................

.what if I wasn't me 

I get out of bed and start getting my self ready for the day .  with some some casual dark skinny jeans and a white tank top with a beige cardigan and black converse . 

I was pretty much new to this town , I moved away Texas to come all the way to Virginia .

New life , new journey .....new start I thought in my head .

I finish my morning routine then grab my bag and head down stairs .  my brother Shawn and I live here with my aunt Liz .  right when my parents died in a car wreck we had to move to which explains the situation we are in right now . 

Food was set on the table but like usual I wasn't hungry so I grabbed my strawberry shake and a muffin and left out the door since Shawn was already waiting for me in his car .

I sat in the front seat and we drove off to hell .  me and my brother Shawn got along very well in fact we were so close that nothing was weird like if I was in my period and asked him to get me pads he'd casually get up and drive to a store and buy some with out embarrassment and I blogs him for that . he's able to understand me in my weakest and embarrassing points of life . which is why my aunt Liz thought it was a great idea to change me schools after all the harassment I got there to my brother Shawn's school because at least there he had my back and I got to see him .

One thing we don't have in common is our social skills . he had tons of friends , he had a girlfriend , he was better looking , he is popular and almost everybody loves him .

He was a confident guy I must say but unlike me I was the quiet one ......too quiet.

My gaze of the school finally came in contact with my eyes . the name of the school "Wood Bridge high " was clear to see .   Shawn parked the car and we both got out of the car .

Shawn looks at me with a reassuring smile , saying that I'll be okay and if anything  happens , he'll be there .I nodded back and started walking myself to the office to get my schedule . 

One thing I didn't want to do was to stand out and I'm so far doing a horrible job . I guess everyone knows I'm new I mean especially if you're related to Shawn mendes , word goes around quickly . everyone stared at me as I tried finding my way around .

You could say my anxiety was off the charts right now .