So Maybe I'm Crazy, But...

Song of the chapter: Shake It Off by Taylor Swift

Harley Cashlin's POV:

I'm insane. At least that's what people say. So maybe I'm crazy, but I'm definitely not alone. That's what they don't see. There is one other person who thinks like me. Adelaide Paxton. Although our moms still think we're insane on our own. They thought we were socially deprived, we never hung out with anyone but each other, we didn't have boyfriends, even though I see nothing wrong with that.

Adelaide and I met at birth- We're unrelated twins. We basically spent every day after that together. Since June 22, 1996.
It was a normal day for me and Ade, hanging out at my house. Adelaide's mom was over too and they were probably mom gossiping about all of the crazy ass teachers at our old school, where Adelaide's sister Sunshine goes. I wish I was kidding about the Paxton kids' names. Adelaide and I were just hanging out in my room listening to an illegally downloaded copy of the newest 5 Seconds Of Summer album. We were currently listening to Vapor by ourselves because we're complete losers.

As the song ended, my mom knocked on the door. "Harley, Leah and I want to talk to you and Adelaide downstairs."

"Okay," I said, turning off the music, which had turned to Airplanes.

I looked at Adelaide and gave her a questioning look. She looked back at me and shrugged. It's like we read each other's thoughts.

We both ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where both of our moms were at the table with mugs of coffee.

"Girls, we wanted to talk to you about something." Adelaide's mom, Leah, said. Adelaide's parents are divorced so I don't call her Mrs. Paxton anymore- just Leah.

"You girls just graduated high school and you still don't have friends other than each other. Don't you see a problem with that?" My mom asked.

"No." Ade and I said in unison and smirked.

"Well we do. We've been working on this for a long time now and we finally get to tell you." Leah said.

"Well what is it?" I said.

"We met some people who have 4 kids all around your age." My mom said.

"It's like you signed me up for a dating website!!!" Adelaide screamed.

"Oh please, Ades, you'll be fine- they're four hot boys!!!" Her mom yelled back.

"But you know who else are four hot boys? 5 Seconds Of Summer." Adelaide argued.

I have a feeling this is not the worst of it.