Bel and Niall

“Niall! Put me down!” Bel growled, trying to sound intimidating, but Niall didn’t feel the slightest bit scared of her. He only tightened his grip around her waist as she dangled over his shoulder, chuckling every time Bel would whack his butt.

“No!” Niall whined like a child, “I don’t wanna! Not yet!”

“If you do not put me down this instant, I will rip your fake blonde hair out of your precious Irish head!”

            “You touch my hair, you will never see your brown curls again. I will pull them out of your precious little head, Belly!” he mocked.

“Gasp! Did you mock me?” she spanked him again, but Niall carried on walking like it didn’t effect him.

“DON’T TOUCH MY BUTT! IT’LL BE RED BY THE TIME WE GET HOME!”

“Gladly,” she whispered, smacking him again.

Niall started skipping, making Bel bob up and down. She hated her position because Niall’s bones were poking her. She winced, although it wasn’t too painful.

“Niall! How are you so bony when all you ever do is eat?” she asked, “It bloomin’ hurts!”

Niall instantly put her down in concern, worry filling his eyes, “It doesn’t hurt too bad, now, does it?” But before Niall got his answer, Bel had ran of towards their flat, sprinting up the stairs, out of his evil clutches. She heard Niall’s footsteps close behind, and she done a runner towards the door. Bel fished for her keys in her jean pockets, and desperately opened the door, snickering away. She instinctively ran into the bathroom and hid behind the shower curtain with yellow ducks printed all over, but Niall knew she would be there. He carried on searching just to make it last longer, “Come out, come out, wherever you are!”

Bel tried her hardest not to laugh, but failed miserably as a snort escaped her smiling lips, “Whoops,” she said to herself.

Niall entered the toilet, tiptoeing toward the large white bathtub, and slowly pulled the curtain away to reveal Bel, with her eyes squeezed shut and a hand over her mouth. Deciding to have some fun, he leaned forward, right next to her ear, “Boo,” he whispered, causing Bel to jump wide eyed and cling onto Niall for dear life, “aw! Did Melly Belly get scared?”

Bel slapped him on his upper arm and narrowed her brown eyes at Niall, trying her best to glare at him without swooning. One look at Niall’s deep blue made her weak, no matter how often she saw them. At the end she just smiled, taking in his features, although she had seen it all before. His braces had come of about three years ago, and those pearly whites were always on full display, just like in that moment, where Bel was latching her arms around Niall’s neck. His brown roots were coming out from the sides, “I believe your hair needs some touching up,”

“NO!” Niall wailed, “I don’t want to, unless you give me a big fat sloppy kiss like always!”

“Hey! My kisses aren’t sloppy, they are sweet and romantic, just the way you like them…” and she gave a small peck to him, “See?”

“And I love your kisses just as much as I love you…”

“I love you, Niall Horan. Forever and always,”

“Forever and always!"

They sealed the day with a kiss. Bel Horan, and Niall Horan; the happiest couple in the world. And nothing was to tear them apart.

***

Hope you like it Bel! I love you! Forever and always! xxx

Your number 1 fan and best bud,

          ME!