Chapter.5

,, of course i am!" She smiled brightly ,, well, i'm Toga. Toga Himiko. I love bloood..my quirk is transformation. If i'm gonna taste blood of.. i dunno.. Izuku, i can change into him." She explained to Shoto.
,, SO YOU CAN BE MY CLONE!? " Shōto asked her.
,, Yup! I just need your blood.. ^u^"
,, well.. i dunno.  Maybe later i'll give you.. "
,, Faine! Sorry i wasn't here earlier but i was on a mission! And i already have another.. Byee~" she said and walked out

When she got out, Boys (Shoto and Izuku) continued to talk. They got a little bored so, they started to think what can they do now.. They decided to play truth or dare. Shigaraki and Dabi joined them, and after some moments Toga did too. There were 5 persons so it was fun.
,, Hmm.. what if we will deink something..?" Dabi asked
,, What do you mean? " Shigaraki looked at him.
,, like.. alcohol.." he answered
,, I'm okay with it. Toga and Izuku will also drink. What about you Shoto?"
,, S-Sure.. i will.." Shoto answered them.

                     •~Shoto Pov~•
After some moments, Dabi came back with alcohol. Everyone was drinking.. but.. there was something wrong.. Everyone was getting drunk.. and i didn't.. i drank a lot more than they did.. and i cannot get drunk.. what is wrong with me? Is that disease or something..? I don't know.. but i know something is not right.
                      •~ Deku Pov~•
I was getting already drunk. I didn't need so much alcohol to get drunk. Everyone knows that i'm getting hot, and flirty when i'm drunk.. but they only were making fun of this. I was hugging everyone that was near.. it wasn't different this time. But i drank more than usual so, I was just kissing Shoto non-stop..
,, Shoutou-san~ you're so cute~" i was saying to Shoto. I was seeing him get red. ,, Are you druunk?~ you're getting red..~ „
,, i'm not drunk.. you are.. „ He said with calm voice.
,, Umh—! I'm not!" I sat on his lap and started to kiss him deeply
,, WOOH—! DEKU! YOU GOT HIM! HES YOURS PFAHAHA!~" Toga shouted. When she was Drunk nothing was changing at all. She was just getting even more happy, what goes with that she was getting more crazy. Thats all..
,, I know~" i stooped and sat next to Shoto.
,, are you all really drunk alredy..? Why i'm not..? " Shoto asked nervously
                    •~ Shoto pov~•
Shigaraki looked at me. He looking at me up and down, then grinned evilly ,, let's try to make you drunk then.. " he has gone for good 10 minutes and came back with co much of alcohol. ,, Should we start?" He asked with evil voice. Dabi and Toga ginned evilly as Shigaraki did. Izuku just hugged me so tight.
,, Fine, try to, good luck." I answered him.

They all were trying to make me drunk. They started to think that's impossible to do. But they keeped up giving me alcohol.. i was starting to feel dizzy.
,, O-Oi .. i-i feel dizzy.. " i told them
,, YOU DONT!" Dabi shouted and gived me more..
,, I-I want to sleep guys.. " Deku said with sleepy voice.
, THANK GOD!,
,, i will help him.. you can stay there." I said to them.
,, Fine.. maybe next time it'll work!" Dabi smirked a little
,, maybe.." i said and took Deku on my hands, then started to walk to our room. Deku hugged me so tight and hided his pace in my chest. I blushed a little.

When we came into the room, i put Deku on bed and kissed his forehead. He put his hand on my cheeks
||and said something that made me cry ;~;||
,, I can't believe i have you Todoroki-kun.. i love you.. youre worth every risk.. i wold die for you.. and won't regret it.."  Deku said a little tired, but he smiled and closed his eyes.
,, Mido..riya.." i whispered a little shocked.. ,, i love you too.. " i whispered even more quiet.I lied on bed and hugged Midoriya from back. He rolled face to me and hided his face in my chest.

I didn't had to wait so long for something to happen. When i was asleep i woke up a little, because i felt how Midoriya is pitting his hands up my shirt and hugged me.. like he had a bad dream.. I hugged him back. We were so close to each other..

I don't know why, but i don't remember anything more from that night.. i know we were so close to each other.. did the alcohol actually.. worked?

                           •Morning~•
I woke up naked next to Midoriya that was also naked.  I saw him trembling a little..
,, what have i.." i looked so shocked ,, Midoriya..? " i woke him up.
,, H-Hurts.. l-leave me a-alone.. " he said with pain in voice
,, Hey! Tell me what happened!? I don't remember anything!" I looked at him
,,.. „ Deku looked into my eyes ,, you were drunk.. i know.. but my body hurts now.. „
,, W-W-Wait w-we did some-something? " i turned all red.
,, Yeah.. it was the best time in my life! But it hurts like i said.. " he hugged me tight
,, i-i'm sorry.." i whispered to him
,, it's really okay..! But.. you don't regret it.. right..? „ he looked so sad now..
,, Of course i don't ! I just feel bad for hurting you.." i answered him
,, i love you.. but.. please.. try to stop yourself next time.. i-it's just.. that it was my.. f-f.. firs time.. hope you understand.." he whispered to me
,, Sorry.. „ i whispered again.

𝓣𝓸  𝓑𝓮  𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...