"Freddy buddy, is that you?"

Foxys POV

"Okay baby, we need to find out hat busted out of my chest!" I say. "Foxy, it's probably not any thing important." she says. She looks over to the elevator. I raise an eye brow and she notices. "Oh, just checking around.." she then said. I nod. "Well if your not helping me figure it out I'm doing myself." I say. I start to walk away until puppet stopped me. "Foxy were going to figure out what came out of you." he look frightened like he knew something. I nodded and we walk away. "Guys wait.." we turn our head. "Ill get the others." she smiled, we smiled back.

Puppets POV

It makes since. I've been thinking a lot. We haven't heard the voice since, well u can't even remember.. I'm afraid it's apart of the plan. I over heard the villains talking about a plan. There probably behind this.. Me, foxy, baby, and the others search every where with every sign. "Nothing inside of my chicken!" Freddy yells to us. I roll my eyes. I hear a voice. "Oh how long it's been puppet.." that voice.. Sounds so familiar. The others are looking else where while me and Freddy are looking together. "F-Freddy? B-buddy? I-is that y-you?" I ask. I hear a chuckle. I the around.
"i-its.."

TBC
The next one should be better. We're almost to the ennndddd I think.. -autumn