Chapter 2~ Study Time

Once you got up from the table for class it felt like you were coming back to reality

Once you got up from the table for class it felt like you were coming back to reality. Everyone was behind you out of sight. You thought the second you disappeared they might forget you, and on Thursday they would pretend they had never met you before. Of course, this wasn't Fifty First Dates, and you most certainly would not be forgotten.

When you got up a single pair of eyes remained lock on to you. It was unintentional, but Yugyeom watched you leave. In his heart, he was hoping you might turn around and wave back with the same smile you had shown him earlier. You did not, you were much too afraid to look back, let alone smile and wave at a table of the most attractive guys you've ever met.

While Yugyeom was staring at you, Bambam found himself staring at Yugyeom, not in the same way, however. Bambam knew Yugyeom like the back of his hand and he knew exactly what Yugyeom was thinking while looking at you. Which is why an enormous grin graced Bambam's face. Once you were out of sight Yugyeom turned his head back to the find the others staring at him joyously. "What?" Yugyeom did not realize they had been waiting for him. "You are so obvious" Bambam laughed, unable to control himself. "What?!" Yugyeom repeated, now frowning at Bambam but with a slightly pink tint on his cheeks.

"Hopefully she didn't see you, that would be embarrassing" Jackson adding trying to tease Yugyeom. "What do you mean!?" Yugyeom was gullible and easily fell into traps like this, often. Bambam smirked putting his elbow on the table and stared at Yugyeom with an equally smug expression. "You like that girl don't you? It's so obvious a toddler could tell" Bambam was enjoying teasing Yugyeom. "I do not!" Yugyeom argued but was not very convincing.

"It's ok Yug, you should ask her out I bet she likes you as well" Mark interjected cutting through Bambam's teasing, with honest kind words. "You should ask her quickly before someone else does" Jinyoung added just because he secretly knew it would agitate Yugyeom more so. "Whatever, I don't like her" Yugyeom grabbed his belongings and started shoving them into his backpack. "Are you leaving?" Jackson asked. "I have class by north quad" Yugyeom grumbled while getting up from his seat. "Oh I'll come with, I have class near there too'' Mark grabbed his bag and joined Yugyeom.

As soon as the two were gone, Bambam immediately looked over at Jackson with a devilish smile across his face "Yugyeom totally likes Jiyoo". "Definitely, but he won't do anything about it" Jackson looked over at Yugyeom in the distance. "We really should help him, I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend" Bambam's twisted sweet-sounding words in a way that made it feel like he already had a plan. "What do you have in mind?" Jackson smirked knowing Bambam was already coming up with a devilish plan to tease Yugyeom.

Bambam paused for a moment to complete the final touches on his master plan. "We have to make Yugyeom jealous. He won't do anything unless he sees that he might lose Jiyoo to someone else" Bambam sat back and crossed his arms confidently. "Yugyeom will just get mad at you if you flirt with Jiyoo but he won't do anything else" Jinyoung looked over to Bambam. He was the most level-headed of the three sitting at the table. He had no real stake in this conversation other than getting to tease Yugyeom, his favorite hobby.