37. Water

Chapter 37

Olivia's POV
When Nash leaves my room I put on some light pink heels. Then I go to my vanity and I put on some silver earrings that Cameron gave me on my birthday. And a silver necklace that Aaron gave me when we first started to date. Then I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in," I say. The person opens the door and it reveals Shawn all dressed up like a fancy man.

"Are you ready?" He says and I nod. I look at the time and see that it's already 5:10.

"Okay well, we gotta go now, so come on," Shawn says while reaching his hand out waiting for me to grab it. I gladly take his hand and we walk down the stairs together.

"Damn, Olivia," Carter says and I laugh. Then Shawn and I open the front door and we see a limo outside. He opens the back seat door for me.

"You really went all out for this?" I chuckle while getting inside the car.

"No it was required," Shawn says and then I flip him off and he laughs. Then Shawn finally gets in the car and tells the driver the location.

2 Hours Later...

The award show is finally over. I was about to exit because I'm tired as fuck, but the Shawn grabs my hand and pulls me back and I and in his arms and he grabs my waist.

"You really think it's over?" Shawn whispers in my ear and lets go of me and I stand in front of him.

"Yeah, is it not?" I ask Shawn looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Girl, you are forgetting about the after party, because the after party is the best time to party," He says while grabbing my hand. Then he drags me into a big room which there is a bunch of celebrities. I see a dance floor with colorful lights over it, red carpets, white tables with golden chairs, and most importantly a bar. Looks like I gotta lie tonight.

"Come on, and shake what your mama gave you," Shawn says while pulling me onto the dance floor. I haven't seen this side of Shawn in a long time. Then we start to dance...

After dancing non-stop for 30 minutes, I leave Shawn alone on the dance floor and I go sit on a barstool. Then I see the bartender come up to me.

"Aye, you want anything?" The bartender asks.

"Can I have water?" I say and the bartender looks surprised.

"I respect that," He says while nodding his head and I laugh quietly. I turn around and see Shawn talking to... is that Camila Cabello? Then I see her touch Shawn's flirtatiously and he flirts back, that hurt a little.

Wait, no that shouldn't hurt me. I'm happy with Aaron. Shawn and Camila end the conversation and I see Shawn coming up to me. Shawn takes the seat next to me and looks at me.

"Hey, is something wrong?" He asks, then I notice my eyes getting a little watery. Why is that affecting me so much? It's just Shawn trying to get a girl.

"Nothing it's just the drink," I say while holding my cup. He looks at the cup and has a confused look on his face and laughs.

"Olivia, that's water," he says. I mentally smack myself in the face.

"Olivia, tell me what's wrong?" He says again and places his hand on my shoulder, I feel butterflies. Should I tell him? That I love him, but then again there's Aaron.

Date: 1/3/18 Words: 600