The Person Who Will Make My Ears Bleed

He pulled back immediately, almost like he was embarrassed of what he had done.
'Sasuke,' I murmured. If he had done this when we were in Konoha, I wouldn't have been surprised in the least, hugs were normal, we were best friends. But now....

'Um, sorry,' he muttered. I smirked, shaking off my inner feelings. 'Don't be. You were longing to do that anyway.'
I had meant it as a joke, but the look on Sasuke's face made me want to laugh.

He literally wanted to do it.

I couldn't help it, I burst into a fit of laughter. I laughed till there were tears running down my eyes, and my stomach was screaming. I was on the ground for around two minutes, it took me the same time to gather myself. Sasuke was glaring at me since the moment I started laughing.
'Okay,' I said. 'I think my stomach has recovered. Let's go back, I'm honestly very tired.'
I didn't look at him, just teleported both of us back to the Hidden Rain.

We land on the same building we met the orange masked guy and Pain. I turned to Sasuke, he was still glaring at me. I smirked. 'Get used to it.' I turned my back on him and looked around. It was raining, as usual, and the streets were mostly empty. I turned back to Sasuke.

'Do you have any idea where I will be sleeping tonight?' I asked. But the answer didn't cone from him, it came from behind me.
'Since we are running short of rooms, I hope you don't mind sharing one with Sasuke.'
I turned to find the weird guy in the orange mask again.
I raised my eyebrows. 'Really? Ate you site I can't share a room with anyone else? And how are you running short of rooms?'
The guy cocked his head to one side.
'Don't question me if you are smart. I don't like my orders being questioned.'

I glared at him. 'And who are you, for me not being worthy of questioning you?' I asked, anger evident in my tone. 'I,' the man said, 'am Madara Uchiha.'

I gaped at him. 'Impossible,' I said. 'Madara Uchiha died years ago. I don't believe you.'
The man blinked, and then turned on his Sharingan.
'Do you still not believe me?' he asked. I hesitated.
'We'll see,' I stated finally. I turned to Sasuke, who was ready to leave. Just before I left, looked over my shoulder and off-handedly way, said, 'Do you know who I am?' in a cool tone.
'No,' he answered. 'Then treat me with some respect.' I stated boldly, and then jumped of the side of the building, forty stories below.
^^^^
Sasuke landed right after me. Then he said, 'This way.' and started to lead me through the village. I didn't pay attention to where I was going, and before I knew it, we were standing in front of a door.

Sasuke unlocked it and led us inside. I saw that it was a nice plain place if his, and only black and white colours stood out. 

White walls, white floor, black curtains, back furniture. I liked it, this was sooooooooo Sasuke. 

I signed in relied when of saw the door that obviously led to the bathroom.
I headed towards it, and then turned to Sasuke.
'Do you mind?' I asked, mostly out if politeness. I was gonna use it anyway.
'go ahead,' I heard him mutter. By that time I was already halfway through the door. 'Not that I could stop you.'

'I heard that!' I yelled, and slammed the door shut.

I took a nice long hot shower, and then changed into comfortable tracks and a tank top. I exited the bathroom and kept my bag on the floor, leaning on the wall. I peeked around a wall to see Sasuke lying on the bed wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I tiptoes into his kitchen, made a sandwich and ate it quickly. Then I entered the bedroom. I saw Sasuke was awake, so I asked, 'Sasuke, where do I sleep?'
He looked at me, his expression screamed, " duh!!!! "
I gave up. 'Fine,' I said sulkily and climbed unto the bed. For the first few minutes I was tensed, but eventually I relaxed. But I couldn't sleep. I kept turning this way and that, trying to find a comfortable position. But that just didn't happen.