Chapter 6: first night on the tardis (short chapter)

~no ones point of view~

After they ate dinner and changed into their nighties Amy, Hope and Faith decided to get some rest. The doctor created them rooms, Amy her own room and the twins shared a room.

*

About 3 am Hope woke up again for the 5th time from nightmares, so she decided to take a walk around the Tardis. She got up out of bed, wearing only her spongebob pj pants and a t shirt, and quietly opened the door and shut it behind her. She decided to walk the opposite way of the console, not wanting the doctor to see that she was awake. She walked past the kitchen a bit and walked into the library. She looked around a bit until she found a book that looked good. She sat down at one of the chairs and started to read.

*

The doctor was working in the console room when he thought he should check on the ponds. He went to Amy's room first to find her fast asleep, then he walked next door to Hope and Faiths room to see Faith asleep and Hope gone. The doctor closed his eyes and put his hand on his forehead then closed the door.

The doctor started wondering around the corridors looking for Hope, he walked past the kitchen and walked into the library, where he loved to spend most of his free time. He walked through the rows of books until he came to see one of the seating areas. He saw Hopes reading a book so he walked over and sat on the couch next to her.

"There's just something about you that reminds me of me." The doctor said making Hope jump.

"Doctor, I was just.." Hope started before the doctor cut her off.

"Reading a book because you couldn't sleep.." The doctor said finishing her sentence. "Is there something bothering you"

"No it's just I'm not used to all of this, I saw you and i felt like I've known you my whole life, I automatically trusted you and that doesn't ever happen for me. Especially men. Doctor I haven't had an easy childhood, Amy probably told you all of that.." Hope said getting quiet at the end.

"That's what I felt too" the doctor said quietly. "Actually no, she hasn't told me anything.. If you would like too.." The doctor said looking at Hope in the eyes. "If your comfortable with it."

"You'll find out anyway, might as well be now.." Hope said sitting down her book and moving her feet up in the chair with her. "Our mother died saving my life when Faith and I were only 3. Our father blamed us for it, he took away our names and started to abuse us everyday. Your the first other than Faith to know that he also raped me." She paused, she was crying and the doctor watched her with his big sad eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to tell you that" Hope cleared her throat and continued. "Anyway along with abusing us he only fed us enough to keep us alive, he kept us in the closet and only gave us one outfit every 2 years to wear, for 13 years. Until one night while he was at his night club, we decided to escape. We made it all the way to the hospital, and that's where we ran into Amy. Our lives has changed so much for the better. I try and not to think about what would happen if we would have never ran into Amy, we could be on the streets or our father could have found us, and he still could, I have nightmares every single night that he is going to find us and take us away from Amy." Hope said starting to cry harder. The doctor sat there looking at hope, he is speechless.

"Sometimes I think that it was my fault, maybe if..."

"No stop right there" the doctor said taking Hope and sitting her next to him, making her look at him.

"Do not ever even think that was your fault, that was all him, not you or Faith. What he did makes me sick. But it's all over now, your a Pond now, and nothing or anyone can take that away from you or your sister. I will make sure nothing happens to any of you." The doctor said looking Hope in the eyes.

"Thank you." Hope replied hugging the doctor.

"It's what I'm here for..." The doctor said before pulling away and kissing her forehead. "Now go to bed pond. Big day tomorrow !" The doctor said standing up and pulling Hope with him.

*

The doctor walked Hope back to her and Faiths room and stopped at the door.

"You go to bed too doctor" Hope said smiling.

"Don't worry about me." The doctor said kissing her forehead.

"Now go to bed." The doctor said and Hope walked into their room and went to bed.

*****************************

Sorry short chapter! I'm going to do a chapter or two in between each episode!(:

New cover !! Made by @ talentedtennant on Instagram !!

Everyone should go check out

Cloning the captive by hobbitbooknerd

Because it's amazing !! And if they get more reads and stuff then she'll continue it !! So please check it out !!